Personal Quotes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Quotes.

Whats everybody's fovorite personal quotes?? Here are mine...

"Reality is just an illusion created by lack of alcohol."

"I'd love to see it from your point of view but i can't get my head that far up my ass."

And then then one all my friends in school know me by...

"MADNESS!"

I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange even to the men who used them. H. G. Wells, The World Set Free -1914

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive." -George W. Bush on Sept. 24th responding to questions about when the U.S. would strike back.

"A hyphenated American is not an American at all.
    This is just as true of the man who puts 'Native' before the hyphen as of the man who puts German or Irish or French before the hyphen.
    Americanism is a matter of the spirit and of the soul.
    Our allegiance must be purely to the United States.
    We must unsparingly condemn any man who holds any other allegiance."
    -Theodore Roosevelt... 1915

Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. -Benjamin Franklin

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges- In Times of War, Laws Fall Silent.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

"I remember some of my own views when I was quite young. For heaven's sake, I was even a Democrat!" -Ronald Reagan

"I know what it's like to pull the Republican lever for the first time, because I used to be a Democrat myself, and I can tell you it only hurts for a minute and then it feels just great." -Ronald Reagan

"Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards; if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book." -Ronald Reagan

"According to the experts, I have exceeded my life expectancy by quite a few years. This is a source of annoyance to some." -Ronald Reagan

"Still- If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not so costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance for survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no chance of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." -Sir Winston Churchill

"We make war that we may live in peace." -Aristotle

"I have never advocated war except as a means of peace." -Ulysses S. Grant

"We are going to have peace even if we have to fight for it." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me." -General George S. Patton Jr

"There is no victory at bargain basement prices." - General Dwight D. Eisenhower

"It is well that war is so horrible, else we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

"No bastard every won a war by dying for his country. He won it... by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

"I suppose you've probably never even been here" - Boeing 752, refferring to the USA
      I walked across an empty land
      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
      I felt the earth beneath my feet
      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

"I did not have sexual relations with that women."
        -Clinton

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do, for your country."
        -Kennedy

"Oh but there ARE other fun things to do in bed... :P"
        -Jess

"I'll have you know its because i'm so angelic and innocent"
        -Jess

"Everyday we are pushing the American advance farther into the desert"
        -Iraqi Minister of Information

"I am really a secret member of the New Zealand Intelligence Group"
        -Jess

"You want fries with that?"
        -CLovis

Comment

I am flattered to be included
          I walked across an empty land
          I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
          I felt the earth beneath my feet
          Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Yeah, you put Kennedy to shame with that bed comment...

-Clovis

Comment

"I'd rather ride a bicycle to the beach than drive a Mercedes to work."

Actually I like Mercedes cars, and I love my job, but I like the quote too!

Comment

Working...
              X