Goldeneye 64 to reality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldeneye 64 to reality?

Check that out, it honestly is so true and hilarious. Especially for anyone who played that game back in the day.

As seen in NGamer and GamesMaster Magazines! If anyone has access to the NGamer magazine, could you let me know? I would LOVE to get a copy of it!Seeing how ...
    -Kevin

HAhahahaha! man, that brings back memories. I loved that game.

Comment

I used to play that game for hours! hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
        I used to play that game for hours! hahaha.
        Haha. Me and my friends still do.

Long live the 64!

Comment

rofl I remember being like 9 and getting so pissed off that I kept dieing at the cradle level. God that one was hard.

Comment

LMAO, everything is the same from how the soilders move and shoot to when they get shot, lol. Some good old memoirs...

Comment

That's awesome! I love that game. About a year ago I got out my 64 and beat Goldeneye all over again, on the highest difficulty. That Cradle level is a bitch!
              Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
              lp.org

Comment

I liked the cradle level! I could never beat the one where to have to get the golden gun though (forget what it is called).

Comment

I used to play the game through the night at parties....oh the memories

Comment

Ive beatin' the game in all modes last summer eheheh. Its so sweet, its one of the best first-person-shooters ever.
                    -Kevin

Comment

Damn I need to find my N64. It probably has 6 years worth of dust in it. Probably some spiders livin in there too.

Comment

Got mine out of the basement today, and played goldeneye with a friend. It works intermittently.

Comment

LoL, The guard up at the terrace was hilarious. The way they ran, so funny... Really brings back good memories.
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I just played multiplayer. Wow that actually sucked. You just stand in the same spot and hold A down until somebody dies.

Comment

Crap now the sound isn't working on my N64. It's really pissing me off.

Comment

Working...
                              X