How to mount files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to mount files?

Hey guys, i've downloaded some stuff and it says i need to 'mount' it or burn it. I know how to burn it but i dont have a CD big enough so i was wondering how do i mount it?.

Thanks Sam

(and no i dont mean the rude way :| )

If they won't fit onto a CD, you'll either have to use multiple CDs or burn them onto a DVD.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Not trying to install a Linux file on Windows are you?
      My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Im trying to install FSX, and its in .iso format. I dont have a clue where to start

Comment

You pirate wh0re!

Comment

Meh

Comment

I wish I had not offered help to you. I paid for mine. Go mow a couple lawns and earn yourself the $70 bucks.
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Im not planning on keeping it anyway, just wanted to see how it ran

Comment

Manchester LA LA LA!

Sam you scouser!
                  Last edited by Manc; 2006-10-30, 21:05.
                  2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
                    Im not planning on keeping it anyway, just wanted to see how it ran
                    LIES! LIES!

Comment

So I guess if you decide to rob a bank you'll get on a public forum and ask for instructions first?

Comment

How's about you pop down to PC World and buy a legal copy like the rest of us? It's not a good idea to parade about in forums suggesting that you have downloaded and are using an illegal version of FSX, even if you are just "testing" it.

Comment

If you just want to test it, just buy it anyway. You can always return it and get your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                            If you just want to test it, just buy it anyway. You can always return it and get your money back.
                            No shops here allows that anymore :X You have to really complain for a store to even consider it, and have something better than "I didn't like it" or "It doesn't run on my computer". If it's damaged, they'll exchange it for the same product. An exception is if the store is out of stock, then you can get money or a store credit back at most places.

*hops into the way-back machine*
                            I remember when you could return audio cds to HMV...They'd take them even with out a receipt as long as they were in new condition with out asking many questions. aarrrgh!

Comment

Now here they make you read the back of the game to make sure your computer can handle it So you have no excuse. And if you say 'it doesnt work' they just give you another one

Comment

Working...
                              X