No announcement yet.

How to mount files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£50 for FSX is too much for somebody to save up and buy it....what a world we live in...I remember the days when FS 98 was £100 brand new for the standard edition. A big thumbs down on this topic.
    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Hey guys, i've downloaded some stuff and it says i need to 'mount' it or burn it. I know how to burn it but i dont have a CD big enough so i was wondering how do i mount it?.
      LAWL. I know how to do it, but I'm not gonna tell you. If you can't figure such a simple thing out, that just too bad. Go buy it, but unless you have top specs, you wont be happy.

Comment

Hey Sam.

Get a software called Alcohol 120% (free to download search google). Install and open it. Then go to File > open and select the .iso file. Then double click the file - installation should begin.

Comment

This is really really lame. Why would you come on a public forum asking for someone to give you instructions to pirate a game. You're the reason it's expensive, because companies aren't making the money they should by people stealing.

Do you not realize what you are doing is stealing? If you want to see what it's like download the demo, that's why it's there. Basically to get you in trouble all someone here would have to do is send this thread to Microsoft and if they wanted to they could come find you and charge you for attempting to do it.

This thread actually blows my mind!
          Tanner Johnson - Owner
          twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
            Hey Sam.

Get a software called Alcohol 120% (free to download search google). Install and open it. Then go to File > open and select the .iso file. Then double click the file - installation should begin.
            You could use Daemon tools as well. I find that the 3.4.7 (I think) version is better. Works for me for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
              You could use Daemon tools as well. I find that the 3.4.7 (I think) version is better. Works for me for everything.
              Yea but Daemon tools instaled that madaf*****g toolbar on th ebotton of the screen and I didn't like it

Comment

this thread is almost as good as this one: http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/re...t=27302&page=0

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                  this thread is almost as good as this one: http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/re...t=27302&page=0
                  wow, i guess if your gonna be an idiot, you might as well be really good at it like that guy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                    That's gotta be one of the funniest things I've seen related to copying.. That's too funny to be a 'real' person

Comment

Download a program called Undisker and use that. Open the .iso file, and extract the stuff inside and then install it.

Mounting the flie as a virtual CD or DVD Drive is hard, and time consuming, and not to mention the fact that there is an easy way around it with programs like Alchol 120%, Unidisker (use this one), or MagicISO.

By the way, FS Pax is thee most useless peice of software ever. Were not Flight Attendants, were pilots (For FS).
                      -Kevin

Comment

Pretty much a wrong forum to ask for help. Don't you think ?

Be a good boy and save up a few quids and then go down to your local store and buy a real copy.
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

If you want FSX for free, I suggest that you learn the assembly language and write your own copy of it. Otherwise, do what MaxPower said.

Comment

Personally I'm going to buy a FSX just because I want to spend money on something I like and show the guys from Microsoft how thankful I am

Comment

I thought they had upgraded the copy protection to a a BF2 / BF2142 standard (mind you that might only work well for multiplayer). If you wanted it on a disk instead of messing with your system you need a DVD burner, as if you buy it in the shops its a DVD not CD

Comment

Working...
                              X