Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Databases

Hi all,

As some of you are aware I'm in the process of creating my third VA, one of the most important features that a VA requires is a database, now I know absolute p!ss all about this, all I know is that its nothing to do with Microsoft Access.

What I want to know is, is there any available that would be compatible with GeoCities Free? If not, explain what I need do and how a good database works etc, how I would edit it, upload it, etc.

Regards,
    DTVAirport

3 VA's??? That's a lot of time in front of the computer there.

Comment

Well not really cos two of them failed.
      DTVAirport

Comment

What makes you think this one is going to not fail?
        -Kevin

Comment

Well, for one, if I feel that it is going to fail, I will step down from the role of CEO and the COO will become Acting CEO, I will then take the job of finding a new CEO, with the strong possibility that the Acting CEO will become CEO.

After that my only link with the company will be through virtual shares.
          DTVAirport

Comment

Originally posted by bmiChris2k5
            Well, for one, if I feel that it is going to fail, I will step down from the role of CEO and the COO will become Acting CEO, I will then take the job of finding a new CEO, with the strong possibility that the Acting CEO will become CEO.

After that my only link with the company will be through virtual shares.
            wow, just wow...

Comment

I'd give up if i was you, no offence

Comment

I've had a brief look at Microsoft Office Access and although I'm no expert, it seems likely that I'll be able to use this program for the online database.
                DTVAirport

Comment

You need to find hosting that features MySQL or MS Access. Free hosts of this type aren't easily found, you'll have to look through hosting directories like this. I'd also suggest buying a guide book or reading through a website like php.net. Yes it does take time but the end result is far better.

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                  X