• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awww :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/6117910.stm
    I woke up this morning to hear this news, and what bloody great news it is
    I know its kinda the easy way out but thats atleast 1 w*nker off this earth

Curious which network will pay a billion Dollars to broadcast his execution live...
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
      Curious which network will pay a billion Dollars to broadcast his execution live...
      It'd be funny if like ESPN got it. I would laugh at the "Play by Play" commentery Chris Burman would have to offer.

Comment

Hmm...Pay Per View event or what!
        E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Took them long enough but...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Haha, as good as it sounds this will never happen.

Comment

Even though I am agains Hussein i still believe that after his execution American army in Iraq will be attacked and they will eventually leave as "loosers"... all I can say is tha this war is a mistake....

Comment

How long is it before the video of him dieing ends up on the net?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
                  How long is it before the video of him dieing ends up on the net?
                  Odds are on Youtube at 50-1
                  E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                    Even though I am agains Hussein i still believe that after his execution American army in Iraq will be attacked and they will eventually leave as "loosers"... all I can say is tha this war is a mistake....
                    Watch out for the CIA now, they might arrest you for calling the war wrong and automatically put you in Guantanamo bay, for being a traitor...
                    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                    - Metzgermeister

Comment

He can't be a traitor to a country that he doesn't live in
                      Bobby DeBarge
                      www.debargephoto.com
                      http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
                      1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

No then they'd just call him a terrorist.
                        And am I the only one that doesn't find it stupid to be celebrating someone's death? Even if they were an evil bastard it's still a little wrong to celebrate somebody's death like that. Just because he was a sick f*ck doesn't mean we have to be too.

Comment

this is dumb. Killing him doesn't bring any of the people he had killed back. He's already a broken down old man who had his country taken from him living in a prison...I'd say that's punnishment enough.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                            this is dumb. Killing him doesn't bring any of the people he had killed back. He's already a broken down old man who had his country taken from him living in a prison...I'd say that's punnishment enough.
                            Some believe he is still somehow directing his loyal insurgent army from prison. Thus his death would end his leadership.
                            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPhotog
                              Some believe he is still somehow directing his loyal insurgent army from prison. Thus his death would end his leadership.
                              if whatever he is doing is still leading an insurgency, then I'm sure his organization is organized that someone could step into the leadership role with little or no setback. And if he is, then its our fault for not noticing this and keeping a lid on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X