Sexy night shots..haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy night shots..haha

Not what the title implies but atleast it got you to click....maybe..

Some long exposure tries of the "other" jetta fighting for driveway space haha.

All red:
    ***My Blog***

I was expecting something different clicking on this thread . Still nice pics .

Comment

lol, do you have any shots at all which do not feature your car?

Hahaha, just kidding

Comment

Moe, You should get one of those tine tripods for your digicam. Less blurry/less motion during the shots. Nice house btw.
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
          Moe, You should get one of those tine tripods for your digicam. Less blurry/less motion during the shots. Nice house btw.

Thanks man

Yeah, i probably need one, but i don't do that much shooting....so i couldn't justify getting one, but now that i'm starting to shoot more i think i'll just grab a cheap one and use it haha.
          ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
            i think i'll just grab a cheap one and use it haha.
            that's what I did, like $20 at walmart. At least since I cheaped out, its really light and I dont have a problem strapping it to my backpack and carrying it with me

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              that's what I did, like $20 at walmart. At least since I cheaped out, its really light and I dont have a problem strapping it to my backpack and carrying it with me
              It's always good to have one around the house. You said You dont shoot much but for 20-25 dollars is well worth buying it.
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
              X