Happy birthday Alec!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday Alec!

Our very own ASpilot2be turns 18 today, happy birthday man!

Happy Birthday Alec ,

Have a cracker of a day dude !

Comment

Happy Birthday Alec. Hope you get a new toque and mitts. It's a going to be long winter on the snowmobile.

Comment

Happy birthday dude! Now go eat some frozen cake.

Comment

Thanks guys So far so good, I got to sleep in. Since I have the day off I have to go find something to do
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
            I have to go find something to do
            In Haines? I thought the place would be hopping. Does everyone in town know its your birthday?

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
              In Haines? I thought the place would be hopping. Does everyone in town know its your birthday?
              you mean there are people in Haines? I thought it was just Alec and some polar bears

Comment

A few people know about my birthday And Joe, the polar bears dropped off their present, a nice warm, and steaming pie

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                  A few people know about my birthday And Joe, the polar bears dropped off their present, a nice warm, and steaming pie
                  Still better than the nice warm and steaming nuggets my dog gave me for my birthday!

Comment

Happy be-lated birthday buddy!

18 now eh? Don't get charged for stagitory.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Hey Alec. Happy birthday dude. Wishing you an awesome bday with your friends and family. How's it hangin over there at northpole ?
                      Can anyone give me the number to that alaskan pizza delivery ? Let's send him a huge birthday pizza with a big jetphotos logo on top of it ... Oh can jetphotos donate the pizza.

Have a good one buddy !
                      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Thanks guys

@Chasen: How can I get charged with that if I sit on my computer all the time

@John: Things would be better if I could see where I was walking, and didnt have to worry about blowing away. Sure, feel free to send a pizza this way

Comment

Happy late dbay Alec!

You better to move out of Haines and live in better place like Seattle.

Comment

Thanks Paul

I love Haines, but I might be going to college in Bellingham, close enough?

Comment

Working...
                            X