Sid Meier's Railroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid Meier's Railroad

I brought this game yesterday and it was fun.

The 2-2-2 Patentee with 8 cars was stall in hill only 3 km/h.

Have you play these game?

man, I used to play railroad tycoon years ago. Was a fun little game for a while.

Comment

It's not a bad game. Lacks some of the micro-mgmt things that RRT3 had though.

I've been into Caesar IV more than Railroads! has though. It's got more of the little things that make a work day breeze by

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
        It's not a bad game. Lacks some of the micro-mgmt things that RRT3 had though.

I've been into Caesar IV more than Railroads! has though. It's got more of the little things that make a work day breeze by
        I gave up playing in UK map with too many trains, stress pax, lack of double tracks, traffic very jamming, loss of biggest $, and poor too many load. Now, I play in France map.

Comment

I DLed it the other night...a fun game...but It doesn't let you play until eternity...it cuts you off.....But a fun game non the least.

I was fanatical about Ceasar III! I'm going to love CIV
          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

i hate trains.

but i've heard this game is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodhound96
              i hate trains.

but i've heard this game is fun.
              you workin or somethin?

Comment

The only Sid Meier game I've ever played is Pirates!, both the classic on the Commodore 64 & 286, and the 2004 version.

I can’t even count how many hours of my life I wasted playing both those games.

Comment

Trains is fun but I prefer the game where you et to 'drive" a TGV around France that WAS FUN !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                    I was fanatical about Ceasar III! I'm going to love CIV
                    Maybe not C3 had an edge on 4 in a few places. For example, in 3 you could do stuff with the water and shore, such as fishing. For some reason thats missing in 4. In 4, all it's good for is a good defensive line.

There's a few other little things, seems like something they've left out to add into an expansion pack to grab some extra cash.

Over all, I'm enjoying the game.

Despite the changes, I'm hoping they do a new Pharaoh and Zeus anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X