Wisdom Teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisdom Teeth

Just got mine out 4hrs ago. Sittin down here on my couch browsing the new on the laptop. Typing with one hand and the others got the ice on the face. My bottom lip is still numb but I'm wide awake. Got all 4 out today too...ugh. Anyone else have theirs out?

Im also reeeaaalllyy hungry. Haven't eaten since 10pm last night.

I need to get mine out...but I haven't yet. I really hate the dentist.

Comment

I hate the dentist, but i have to go every 6 weeks because of my brace >_<

Comment

I have only had my two right ones taken out, the left ones are still there, and will likely stay there for the foreseeable future, because they don't have to be taken out, and after having the two right ones taken out, I have no desire whatsoever to have the other two taken out *shudder*.

Comment

Yeah this kinda sucks that I got all 4 out. But they hit me with the IV and I was out literally within 15 seconds. It was the best thing ever. Next thing I know I was having a dream about typing on my laptop and I woke up and tried to put my hands out to try to type LOL. It was so fun being all fudged up afterwards. Worst part is having my mom change the gauze right now. I just had the last change since it's not too bad. She's re-freezing the frozen vegetables I had on my face so I can try with 2 hands now lol. Im sittin here watched Ellen now. I wanna go flying lol. We had like 4 days of CRAP wx and not it's becoming CLEAR. I'm rather annoyed lol.

Just found out the Flight school is getting the C172 that the prop snapped off on. They basically re-built the WHOLE plane with a new engine, prop, and instruments. I can't wait to fly it. We're also getting a 2007 G1000 (holy shit omg yessssssssss) 172S in the Spring!!!! The single Warrior we have just got a new engine and a G430 so I'm VERY tempted to get checked out in that. Plus it's about $20 less than the 172S I usually fly. BTW, Joe, how's the speed on those Warriors compared to the 172S? I usually file 110-115kts TAS at 4500ft. I believe the Warrior would be about the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
            BTW, Joe, how's the speed on those Warriors compared to the 172S? I usually file 110-115kts TAS at 4500ft. I believe the Warrior would be about the same.
            I'd say the warrior speed is about the same...to be honest, i dont remember what the warrior cruises at, but I'd say somewhere around the 112-114 mark. I do know that the CRJ flies very fast and that I can keep it within 100ft for most of my first flight in the sim *emu is very pleased with himself*

Comment

Had all four of mine taken out in the same day, its such a pain to deal with food and other stuff for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                Had all four of mine taken out in the same day, its such a pain to deal with food and other stuff for a while.
                Yeah the blood clots have formed, but I still can't feel 1/2 of my lip and I just drooled all over myself lol. I'm going to try some apple sauce after I can feel it.

Comment

I just drooled all over myself lol.
                  how's that different from normal?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    how's that different from normal?
                    Normally it's only when I'm looking at Jordan's mom

Comment

Oh, I'm with you on that one.

Comment

I'm having mine taken out within the next 1-2 years- and after reading this, I guess it's not something I should look forwards to

Get well soon though

Comment

LOL when I read that I actually went "ooooohhhh".

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
                            I'm having mine taken out within the next 1-2 years- and after reading this, I guess it's not something I should look forwards to

Get well soon though
                            I'm actually not feeling as bad as I heard people have. That's probably because I didn't take the Vicodin. Most of the novicane has worn off. Just one side of my mouth is swollen surprisingly so all I needed was a little ice and it's starting to go down. It was just the greatest feeling ever to be asleep for it though. We took the gauze out a while ago and I just ate some apple sauce. Chicken soup is next on the list in a little bit. They had me take 4 Advils when I got home and 6hrs later take another 2, which I just did. Feeling better than I thought I would for sure.

Comment

I had all 4 of mine taken out two years ago the day before Thanksgiving. They said all you can do with the lower lip thing is just wait it out.

I was a trooper, and was at the Georgia Game that Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X