Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOOOL never ever pi$$ a girl off !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOOOL never ever pi$$ a girl off !!!!!!

Yea never ever try to piss a girl off. My friend did that in my school and he got his a$$ kicked by the chick younger than him LMAOOOOOOO

Anyway thes are two movies of her trying to beat him up. Don't know if you will like them but yea - These are fun.

Btw. sorry for quality - I recorded them with my cell phone. it was during lunch in my high schol :

Part 1:

Part 2:

LOOOLLLLLZZ

Shoulda pimp slapped her

What were they fighting over anyways?

Comment

LOL it was a day when Poland played against Belgium (we won wohoo). So all the Polacks came to school wearing Polish scarfs and so did she. And the guy took her scarf and was running around the school with it. He pissed her off allready before so that was enough She's now trying to fight him after school LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Rofl

Comment

2nd video, The girl says "Dont touch him ?" after your boy realized he's being filmed by a cellphone, So what.. Tell us the real story, Patty, She's infact protecting your a$$ , right? from this school bully...
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Hey thats sweet, she looks pretty hawt, she could ruffle my feather's any day of the week thank you very much!!!!!111!!11oneone

The way she pushes him seems almost sexual, keep an eye on those two bro and if you catch them going at it like rabbit's on heat be sure to get that on camera too.

Comment

haha thats good

And also, wieeeeeeeeeeeerd schools !

Comment

Hmm, he's a good guy for not hitting her back. If I were him I'd take the video's to the office and have her expelled for assault.

This province is big on stopping the bullies and she's pushing him around.

I had to go to the school when my daughter defended herself from a bully and they weren't impressed when I told them she could slug anyone that was bulling her.

Comment

Its kinda gay when you hit someone back and get done for it But oh well xD

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                    Hmm, he's a good guy for not hitting her back. If I were him I'd take the video's to the office and have her expelled for assault.
                    Thats generally not a good idea. Unless you want to be known as "the snitch". Better to defend yourself, or just do nothing, or wait for them to get themselves in trouble, then to run and tell, that'll just cause you more problems. If you kick their ass or somehow own whoever is bothering you, that'll earn you respect. Telling will just make people make fun of you.

Just imagine... would you want to be the guy known for running to the principal because he got beat up by a girl? Don't think so.

Comment

Well she wasn't really bullying him. She just got too pissed. They'r Polacks so it's normal for them to "fight"

In the second part the guy goes like "kurwa przestan filmowac" which in Polish means "stop f**** recording" and pushes me so i go like "spierdalaj" which meanas "fuck off" and she goes "don't touch him" and then "why are you touching him?" lol she wasn't defending me. I can kick his a$$ without problems

Oh and yea MM....she's taken

Comment

yay...high school drama

Comment

She needs an open handed slap to the side of her face! Put that Biatch in her place! LOL

Comment

Jeez Pat. Causing shit again eh? . A Canadian school filled with a bunch of Polaks, thats asking for trouble haha.
                            Ryan Davis
                            Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                            www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
                              Jeez Pat. Causing shit again eh? . A Canadian school filled with a bunch of Polaks, thats asking for trouble haha.
                              Causing shit is my hobby LOL

And yeah this high school is a catastrophy !!! LMAO

Comment

Working...
                              X