Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clovis and Jess (Kat): the new JP.net's hot item???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to sound crass, but.. I definately would.

Comment

Two words:

Beer Googles.
      "You can run but you'll die tired."
      Semper Fidelis
      United States Marine Corp !

Comment

I think I'll have another beer....

-Clovis

Comment

I still would.

Comment

Two words:
            Beer Googles.
            You are of course entitled to your opinion. I think you are quite wrong, but you can have your opinion nevertheless. In my opinion, Jess is a very nice looking and very intelligent young lady (even if she's a Kiwi ).

But I think if you had at some time posted your photo on the forum for us all to implicitly or explicitly critique, your opinion might count a little more than it does now. So, in which thread may I find your photo?

(Mine incidentally was posted in the Photos thread some months ago).
            AIRIGAMI.NET
            http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Airigami
              Thank you to all concerned.

Also, as a basic rule, I think it is a good thing for members of this board to have a photo of themselves posted here. (Remember the photo thread?) Maybe it is because I grew up without the internet until I was 18, but I really much prefer knowing what someone looks like if I am 'talking' to them or about them.

I must say that now I have seen what Kat looks like (and have it proven to me that she is not a he ) I'm pleased she's on our side!!!
              You should start photo Thread Mk. 2

Comment

You should start photo Thread Mk. 2
                You're on! Give me a minute or two...
                AIRIGAMI.NET
                http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

Two words:
                  Beer Googles.
                  You are of course entitled to your opinion. I think you are quite wrong, but you can have your opinion nevertheless. In my opinion, Jess is a very nice looking and very intelligent young lady (even if she's a Kiwi ).

But I think if you had at some time posted your photo on the forum for us all to implicitly or explicitly critique, your opinion might count a little more than it does now. So, in which thread may I find your photo?

I didn't expect you kids to "get it", and I wasn't talking about Kat, genius.

Oh and for the record I have posted my photos many times before.
                  Let see yours, Mr. Pitt.
                  Semper Fidelis

Comment

Two words:
                    Beer Googles.

Let see yours, Mr. Pitt.
                    Semper Fidelis

Comment

Originally posted by Boeing752R
                      Two words:
                      Beer Googles.

Let see yours, Mr. Pitt.
                      You know since Airgami is a kid and all.

Comment

Semper Fidelis

Comment

Is there gonna be a bachealor(sp?) party??

Comment

In SXM in 16 days. Book your ticket.

Comment

One problem...Parents

Comment

Ask CK and Clovis to kidnap you.

I see the headline now:

Plane photographers accused of Kidnapping Buffalo Boy
                                They said they were taking him to a bachelor party.

Comment

Working...
                                X