Inflight Video taken from the Concorde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inflight Video taken from the Concorde

I found this video and thought you guys might enjoy it . Pretty neat... *tear*.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh06EM_MJac
    Ryan Davis
    Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
    www.flyerguide.net

Nice, shame about the dodgy camera work.

Comment

Definitely earning big points there as one of the best videos. I got very emotional when I viewed this. Such a magnificent aircraft it has been. I really can't imagine an aircraft doing the atlantic pond-crossover at only three hours duration. Simply amazing. :The Concorde is one of them I really want to fly (Now I can only dream on and on). Actually I had also never seen it in real life, Guess I have to go and visit Auto-Technik-Museum Sinsheim. Thanks for the vid, Ryan !
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
        Definitely earning big points there as one of the best videos. I got very emotional when I viewed this. Such a magnificent aircraft it has been. I really can't imagine an aircraft doing the atlantic pond-crossover at only three hours duration. Simply amazing. :The Concorde is one of them I really want to fly (Now I can only dream on and on). Actually I had also never seen it in real life, Guess I have to go and visit Auto-Technik-Museum Sinsheim. Thanks for the vid, Ryan !
        I'm sure there might be a Concorde replacement that you can fly on before you die. Great plane, sad to see it parked.

I was flying VIE-CDG on 14 June 2003 and saw one of AF's Concordes flying from CDG-LeBourget for repositioning or something. I'll never forget that moment.

Comment

Woooooooooow what a great movie. Cocnorde is one of my favourite aircrafts (not most favourite thou ) and it's such a shame I would never be eable to fly on it.....even if there will be a replacemement it's still nto the same thing.

I saw Concorde four times in total. Twice in New York City, on the Intrepid carrier, once in Washington Air & Space museum and once in Seattle, in the Boeing museum. Definetely a great bird and a huge human achievemnt to build such a machine...

Comment

Wow amazing video. Shame i never got too see her fly Now i can only look at her on static at MAN

Comment

Working...
            X