Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know.....

Hey guys !

As some of you already know I'm am amateur DJ mixing somestuff, playing at small parties etc. I am not a por, nor am I using a pro equipment. However i got a buncha mixes that turned out pretty good. I also had few "live shows" @ my friends' parties. I can't say I am good, but I ain't bad either.
    I wanted to show off my stuff - my mixes on the internet so ppl can listn to it. The problem is that all the servers taht offer you file hosting will only enable the user to listn to the mix after he'she downloads it... my question is does anybody here know if there is a site that offer free file hosting, and allows you to play the file without downloading it ? (I mean has a mini flash player like MySpace.com does...)
    If nobody here knows then I'll try MySpace.com...

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    Hey guys !

As some of you already know I'm am amateur DJ mixing somestuff, playing at small parties etc. I am not a por, nor am I using a pro equipment. However i got a buncha mixes that turned out pretty good. I also had few "live shows" @ my friends' parties. I can't say I am good, but I ain't bad either.
    I wanted to show off my stuff - my mixes on the internet so ppl can listn to it. The problem is that all the servers taht offer you file hosting will only enable the user to listn to the mix after he'she downloads it... my question is does anybody here know if there is a site that offer free file hosting, and allows you to play the file without downloading it ? (I mean has a mini flash player like MySpace.com does...)
    If nobody here knows then I'll try MySpace.com...
    Hey Patryk.

I'm using www.Plurn.com - Let imagedump.net host it. (spec. direct link to the music file hoster)

Create a profile at plurn.com, there you can create your own playlist out of those .mpg links hosted by imagedump.net. as plurn.com doesn't host the contents, it's only a "middle man here".

• Begin by adding a track or tracks:
      1. Using "Add New Track to this Playlist..." link. Then paste a URL of the media file from imagedump.net into the box.
      2. Replace the music title where it says "Replace me"
    • You may edit any of the fields in the playlist by clicking on them.
    • You can copy other playlist links by selecting Copy and clicking Paste on your playlist.
    Hope this helps. Hit me on MSN if you need further help.

Example:

get one at Plurn.com.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Thanks a lot John !!!!

It sure helps me a lot. I'll trax later as I don't have too muchtime now. If I ahve probs I'll msn ya. Thx

Comment

Working...
      X