Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land For Shooting - Kent

Hi all,

Long time no speak. I wonder if somebody may be able to help me and my son out.

I will cut a long story short. My son, Jordan who is now 10 has an eye for shooting, in fact he is being coached with a view to making the olympic team in 2012. Its a long haul and of course nothing is certain but we will do all we can to support him.

Although we have coaching once a week its not enough. So what we are looking for is some land fairly close to us in the Medway Towns area of Kent that we can shoot on. What we want to do is setup a Clay Trap and then practice as often as we like.

We are of course fully Licenced and Insured. Our problem is finding some land.

Can anyone help us? Or maybe you know someone that might?

You can email me direct [email protected], or send a PM. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shaggy & Jordan
    Lee "Shaggy" Shand

You'd be very lucky to find an answer here Shaggy as most of the members aren't from the UK, nor Kent.

Drifting off topic slightly - What year was your Impreza STI?

Cheers,

Dale

Comment

You could try Broadway in Bexleyheath. If you where to hit someone, it would be just a chav so you would do everyone a favour.
      Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Dale,

My Imprezza was an 03 STi with the Prodrive pack.

I actually miss it dearly, although I know I done the right thing in getting the Range Rover. Less chance of killing myself

Piccies of my new toys: If anyone screens this I will show you exactly how they work

Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

very nice, I know KCMH was into guns but he was banned

I'm quite into shooting myself, but as I'm not in the UK I cant be much help to you, sorry.

Comment

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/
            Try there.

Comment

Already there Sam Thanks though
              Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Working...
              X