Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your upcoming trips (also non-flight ones)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your upcoming trips (also non-flight ones)

I just got the itinerary for my next trip- Australia. And I must say I'm finally realizing that I'm actually GOING- I just love this feeling

I'm leaving the 26th of December. I will be living at my friend and her family's house in Gordon, a suburb to Canberra- we'll stay in Canberra until the 11th of January where we'll leave for Adelaide, from where we'll be taking a bus trip down to Ayer's Rock/Uluru and cooper peddy. We'll return the 21st of January, where we'll be heading to Sydney after a couple of days to spend a weekend, and then move on to Melbourne. I can't wait to see Australia again!

As for flights, it'll be Qantas on the way there, Qantas on the domestic flights and British Airways on the way back

Also, I've just been invited on a trip to ATL by a friend- this will take place in late March and early April, and aside from Atlanta, we'll be renting a Mustang (the car, not the horse ) and drive down to either Savannah or the Mexican GULF ( see, Alex?! I can spell!! ). We'll be flying Lufthansa all the way, as well as the return trip

So what exiting trips are coming up for you guys? I don't only mean flights, I mean where are you going, why and what are you gonna see? Hence, the off topic section

Originally posted by janni-chan

Also, I've just been invited on a trip to ATL by a friend- this will take place in late March and early April, and aside from Atlanta, we'll be renting a Mustang (the car, not the horse ) and drive down to either Savannah or the Mexican GULF ( see, Alex?! I can spell!! ). We'll be flying Lufthansa all the way, as well as the return trip
    HAHAHAHA, Good Girl!

I was making fun of her because she kept spelling it as Golf, and I said are you golfing or Gulfing? She is like GULFING!

Mustangs are nice!

Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Well my life is very boring And im not planning on going anywhere really

Im going Normandy with school next July for a few days, on the coach and ferry there. And on coach and euro tunnel back.

Comment

Originally posted by ATrude777
        HAHAHAHA, Good Girl!

I was making fun of her because she kept spelling it as Golf, and I said are you golfing or Gulfing? She is like GULFING!

Mustangs are nice!

Alex
        KEPT?! I did it ONCE!!! And mustangs aren't only nice- they're l33t!

I may be golfing too, who knows?

Originally posted by Sam at MAN

Im going Normandy with school next July for a few days, on the coach and ferry there. And on coach and euro tunnel back.

oooh, eurotunnel!!! I wanna see that someday

Comment

ooh, eurotunnel!!! I wanna see that someday
          Its horrible! It makes your ears pop they feel like there going to explode lol! And its sooo clostrophobic and boring Your just stuck on a coach in a train

Comment

Late April - Early may: Rügen (Germany)
            Mid June: Rhein/Mosel/Lahn Region
            Mid July-Mid August:Germany, Polan, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Hungary, Slovenia, Austria.

-edit- For trains .
            Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
            - Metzgermeister

Comment

I am going to Rome spotting in Jan then Paris Airshow in june then in july i am off to Duss/Ham/Cologne and Frankfurt and what ever else crops up in between lol

Comment

Also im hopefully going to Hastings too see my nana (wherever hastings is, i never thought it existed just a car insurance place with a little man )

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN

Fark that! How long does that take? About 20 hours!?

Comment

Maybe Hong Kong in the first few months of 2007 and then in June 2007 2 weeks in the Dominican Republic.
                    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
                      Fark that! How long does that take? About 20 hours!?
                      Leave school at 7am, get to hotel in Normandy at 10pm hmmmm i really hope im not travel sick

Comment

well, I wont be travelling much aside from the off trip to the states and the god forsaken north of canada, but I might be paying a visit to england, ireland and scotland in about 2 years

Comment

Ill be travelling to school for an exam in 15 minutes, then repeat the experience 24 hours later.
                          Sam Rudge
                          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Calgary / Montreal / Ottawa / Vancouver for me. Maybe Calgary will still have the kick ass weather they've been having lately

Comment

Ayer's Rock/Uluru and cooper peddy.
                              So what exiting trips are coming up for you guys? I don't only mean flights, I mean where are you going, why and what are you gonna see? Hence, the off topic section
                              ayers rock & coober pedy...not sure what goes on in coober pedy other then opal mining! must be enroute to uluru?! we drove from Perth to Melbourne and back a few months ago...7000kms round trip in 6 days.

as for me...i'll be arriving in Africa the day you leave Australia.

next trips
                              USA/DXB August.

Comment

Working...
                              X