Happy Birthday pkonowrocki!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thnak you lots my friends !!!!!!!

Was busy yesterday celebrating hahaha but a nice surprise today when I visited jp.net

YEs I am finally 17 (ooo sweet 16 is over ) which kicks back but I still feel the same lol :LOL:
    I'm still kinda feeling wierd after yesterday but yeah. It was great. Thank you for wishes.

Cam I will see if I get the present that I want soon....better sooner than later

cx777 thanx. Bt.w new screenshot set is coming so get ready (book like half an hour or so cose it will be massive )

sab319, Dziekuje

Star Alliance, Merci lol

Dale, thx yeah the weather kinda sucked but it's ok. No fireworx this time HAHAHA

So yeah again thx everyone !!!

Comment

Sooooo, Pat is dieing with a mega hangover i suppose With his hair all over the place Ready to be sprayed into place

Joke

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
        Sooooo, Pat is dieing with a mega hangover i suppose With his hair all over the place Ready to be sprayed into place

Joke
        LOL how did u know ???

No seriously I had a school trip today (well kinda - just my religion class) to downtown Toronto. The purpose was to visit the sanctuary, and learn about the life of homeless teenagers in Toronto. It was really sad to hear a story from a guy who was a hobo in his early age. Definetely moving was a trip to the "boys town" and "prostitutes area" as well as the "homosexual district". Everyone was really shocked and it sure chagned our views at homeless people.

Anyway not get off topic my point is that I can home pretty late at nite and had to wake up today at 6 (dammmmmmmmmmmmmm) to go on a trip....with -11 degrees today (-15 with windchill). The good part is that we had no school.

So yeah I am dying... I hate trips in winter...

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
          LOL how did u know ???

No seriously I had a school trip today (well kinda - just my religion class) to downtown Toronto. The purpose was to visit the sanctuary, and learn about the life of homeless teenagers in Toronto. It was really sad to hear a story from a guy who was a hobo in his early age. Definetely moving was a trip to the "boys town" and "prostitutes area" as well as the "homosexual district". Everyone was really shocked and it sure chagned our views at homeless people.

Anyway not get off topic my point is that I can home pretty late at nite and had to wake up today at 6 (dammmmmmmmmmmmmm) to go on a trip....with -11 degrees today (-15 with windchill). The good part is that we had no school.

So yeah I am dying... I hate trips in winter...
          There's actually a part of Toronto called the homosexual district???
          Yeah I'm late to jump in here, but happy birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
            Your a local resident of the place, you should know

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
              Yeah I'm late to jump in here, but happy birthday.
              Thank you

Yeah there is. Church Street to be exact...Young and Bloor intersection area. They have a few homo stores, flags hanging around and you can see wierd people walking there....lol

Comment

Theres also a place in the centre of Manchester called 'Canal Street'. Theres alot of....well lets say.... vibrant people there.

Comment

Working...
                X