No announcement yet.

Enough of this crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been busy traveling, and making a peep here and there in these threads. But I should be done traveling for now...

Got a friend coming in for a couple of days to visit, and finals and busy work week is oming up soon so ya I will be a bit busy, plus you can always catch me on MSN or AIM if you miss me

Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      No worries. Our port is growing, and to continue growing, the riverbed of the Elbe will be deepened by around 1 meter to allow for superfreighters during low tide, so all those cement-feeted bodies will have long been dug away and used as landfill by the time you take a boat trip on the Elbe .
      Oke then, although I ltill like the idea about sending them to the North Pole, it's kind of cold over there and it seemed an appropriate solution to your problem Anyhow, good to hear the Elbe the taken care of

Comment

I've been busy going to the gym over the last 6 months, I've gained 8kg of muscle so far

Only 8 more kg to go and the women will be lining up for a piece of the Messerschmitt Man

Comment

Is this the random thread? I hope so......

So I gave some chick my number the other day, and then when she called me I accidentally told her she had the wrong number....how lame am I??

Matt
          My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Considering bukkake tends to be more something of a hetero thing, I strongly doubt that .
            He'd be there waiting to lap it all up off the girl's face

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
              Can someone get banned for creating horrible mental images???

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                Need... lots... of booze...
                must... erase... severe... disturbing... image

Comment

Originally posted by egll

So I gave some chick my number the other day, and then when she called me I accidentally told her she had the wrong number....how lame am I??

Matt
                  Wimp....
                  My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Matt
                    haha, doh!

Comment

Matt
                      Was she fiiiiiiiiiit ?

Comment

Matt
                        No balls!

Thank goodness I'm working Miodnights or I'd never have time to post. LOL

Comment

Matt
                          LoL, just lame as mine..

Went to a party a few months ago, had some drinks, still sober, gave only my number to 1 chick, relating to your post is because, she called me the next day, asking if I remember her, first she didnt mentioned her name on the phone, So I said NO, I dont remember you ! She must have thought I gave my number to other chicks too, and she thinks I dont remember her ? She ended the call by saying Never Mind !!!

So lame as I could have played it, since I was single What a man gotta do, right ? But no catch "this" time.
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I've been so busy at work that I've stopped taking along my laptop. No time to surf at work anymore.

Comment

Well, I have moved to Dublin, Ireland to live and work here. I'm here for 2 months now but stayed the first month in a hotel. Now, I'm living in a rented brand new apartment but I still don't have internet there. So I can only be online during lunch time at work, in cybercafes after work or on weekends.

Besides that, I have been very busy with my job and all the personal matters related to relocation.

Cheers.
                              TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Need... lots... of booze...
                                must... erase... severe... disturbing... image
                                Share the love...err..that didn't sound right.....ok pass the bottle

Comment

Working...
                                X