Enough of this crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough of this crap

Alright, what has everybody been up to and what's your excuse for not posting lately? This place has been a ghost town. Its been nothing but birthday threads. I know those of us in school are probably pretty busy finishing up our fall semester, but c'mon you have to procrastinate somewhere and I think JP.net is the perfect place.

I guess I'll start, since I asked the question. I've been averaging about 4 hours of sleep per night because of school. If I'm not doing homework or in the CRJ sim, I'm tryin to catch some extra sleep. Oh well, only a week and a half of this crap left, then I'm done school forever.

Anyway, get posting, this place used to be so much fun. Lately it sucks pretty bad to be quite honest.

Can't say I have been too inactive in recent weeks , though due to the lack of activity in this forum, I obviously haven't been too active either. Though I'd prefer not to spend much time on here, because that'd mean that I actually have something to do at work...

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      Though I'd prefer not to spend much time on here, because that'd mean that I actually have something to do at work...
      overachiever

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        overachiever
        Nothing to do with overachieving, just the hope that the company will actually finally start to make money. I have only recently gotten my August pay - from 2005! But anyway, enough about this, otherwise the thread'll get highjacked.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
          otherwise the thread'll get highjacked.
          meh...I dont care. Whatever gets people posting again and having a good time.

Comment

Well my cheating wife left me......is that a good enough reason?

But funnily enough I just posted on my blog that I feel better today than I have done for ages-so the title of this thread is so true to how I feel today.

'Enough of this crap'.......I'm gonna get on on with the rest of my life without her and my life is better for not having her in it.

And I have job interview later

I used to post loads, but I posted so little in the last few months and I really ought to to do something about that!

Matt
            My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by egll
              Well my cheating wife left me......is that a good enough reason?

But funnily enough I just posted on my blog that I feel better today than I have done for ages-so the title of this thread is so true to how I feel today.

'Enough of this crap'.......I'm gonna get on on with the rest of my life without her and my life is better for not having her in it.

And I have job interview later

I used to post loads, but I posted so little in the last few months and I really ought to to do something about that!

Matt
              Man that sucks, but here's to freedom.

best of luck at the interview

Comment

I prefer vodka but cheers for the drink

Matt

Comment

Sack or bag her. Deal is done. Matt, Nice to see you going trough this pretty well.

It's tough to hear about a divorce, but cheating on someone is just mean and cruel.

Also Good luck from me, regarding the interview you're going to.
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

My job is on the line due to the Flybe/BA Connect takeover so I've been pretty pee'd off and frankly haven't felt like posting anything much. Been sending out CV's (resume to the Americans!) like confetti but only one interview so far, with no feedback from that either!

Also, the trial of my step-daughters attacker started on Monday and my wife has gone across to be there, so that's left us a tad stressed. With all this I really haven't taken very much interest in anything aviation or indeed anything.

Stress is a horrible thing and when you dont feel well it's worse.

Andy

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Matt and Andy!

Comment

Cool, I'm not alone in my misery . Sorry to hear of your problems Matt, but at least, you can enjoy life as a single again, with lots of girls and vodka. Just not too much vodka otherwise...

As for you Andy, don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a new job in aviation. I mean, after all, you have been an eyewitness to the Wright Brother's historical first flight and have more decades of experience in aviation than anyone else .

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Andy, but I really know how you feel when you talk about not posting-2006 has been such a pile of garbage for me and I have spent most of it feeling depressed, and that makes me not want to post-it's also why I don't screen here anymore.

But what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, and in two weeks I'm going to Sydney for christmas so it ain't all bad.

Matt

Comment

@Matt: Great to see you're finding your way out of this misery and I hope, you had a good job interview.

@Andy: I'm sorry to read all this and I can only wish you and your family all the best!

I have been less active on this site than in previous times. OTOH I seldom post in this forum (I'm more on the photo forums). But I haven't done much screening lately, simply due to the increased workload on the job. On one hand it's goo to know, that the company needs me, on the other hand it's getting a stressy with overwork during the weekdays and work at home also on weekends. But then again, this project will come to an end ... presumably end of 2010!!

Gerardo
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
                              But then again, this project will come to an end ... presumably end of 2010!!

Gerardo
                              4 more years? What is that project that you participate on, building a skyscraper ? Though on the positive side, that's 4 years of guaranteed pay .

Comment

Working...
                              X