Well first major snow of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well first major snow of the year

Better than an inch now with one or two more expected. But the temps will be back up towards 50F again by Sunday which means a muddy mess. Tonight thought its going dahn to 17F brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. The roads are hell tonight, there was an accident right in front of my house.

I wish I were home.
    Last time I saw a snow like that in the burgh was 3 or 4 years ago. A burgher thrown dahn south misses his snow, as I have come to find.

Comment

In Toronto we got first snow of this winter on Monday. And of course it led to me having my first ever car slide in my life lol. Luckly nothing bad happened and now I drive more carefully Anyway today the thermometers showed -13 degrees but the windchill probably adds 5 more to it...

Comment

Lucky We got snow, but now its pouring rain, and causing floods
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance

I wish I were home.
          Last time I saw a snow like that in the burgh was 3 or 4 years ago. A burgher thrown dahn south misses his snow, as I have come to find.
          Hehe I have lots of extended family up North in BUF, and returning home to PIT after a trip up there in the winter is like coming home to the subtropics even with a few inches of snow on the ground LOL. I love the snow myself though so it's all good. But I'll be tired of it by late January.

Comment

We had snow, then it rained, now it's gone.
            My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

I got almost 2 feet of snow a month and a half ago. Along with it friggen raining trees.

Comment

Working...
              X