Snowday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowday!

Haha, this is what happens when 3 feet (36") falls in less than 12 hours!

Adam walking down the street, he is 6'4"

That "was" a Dodge Neon :P!

Digging out a van that got stuck overnight

Snowfall after 11pm last night, looks like it is around 15-18" (Started snowing at 8am yesterday)

Walking out the front door at 630am, city is closed for the day (WOOO!)

Looks like we wont be using the sand to get these guys out!

My Windstar..... self explanitory

Still showing yesterdays paper

Box car anyone?

He got home at 2am, 4 hours later he still has to dig himself out

Great day to go out on the patio!

Van got stuck here overnight, can see the tire mark where they were spinning.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy your day at work/school, Im going back out to swim in snow!

Haha!

Andrew C

fvck me! Thats awweeeeeeeesooooooommmmmmm the most we get is about 15cm boooo

Comment

Andrew, we had snow like that a couple of years ago...it was about a meter outside our door. School was closed for two days.
      My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
        Andrew, we had snow like that a couple of years ago...it was about a meter outside our door. School was closed for two days.
        Haha yeah I remember that.

The band of snow is actually only 20-30km wide as it was squalls, not a system. Go 20 minutes outside of London and there is still grass.

Comment

what were you using for a camera?

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
            what were you using for a camera?
            Trusty old G3, My Rebel is dead and I have a 30D on order.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_c
              Trusty old G3, My Rebel is dead and I have a 30D on order.
              What do you got for lenses?

What happened to your Rebel?

Comment

Lucky I wish we would get that much snow
                You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

If that happened in Atlanta, 3 in 4 people would kill themselves and the remainder would go stupid because everything would close until Mid-June just to be sure the evil snow is all gone.

Really.

Comment

*goes and books last-minute ticket to London, Ontario*
                    Love those pics . And over here we are still stuck in autumn...

Comment

Ahh the good old Lake Effect...reminds me of my days in Watertown! While I was there a band dropped 127 inches on Montague, NY (about a half hour drive south) over the course of several days. And in 1997 Montague set the US 24-hour snowfall record, 77 inches in 24 hours. Always love seeing the white stuff, and it is nice seeing the Canadian side of LES for once!

Great shots!
                      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

lol long live western ontario!

my friend just went there to start his undergrad, I'm sure thats the first shock of his life (as he comes from a very warm climate background)

Comment

Originally posted by arifpal
                          lol long live western ontario!

my friend just went there to start his undergrad, I'm sure thats the first shock of his life (as he comes from a very warm climate background)
                          My dad got a job in Boston after living in India for three decades. After a few Boston winters, he said fvck this! and moved to Atlanta. Been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                            My dad got a job in Boston after living in India for three decades. After a few Boston winters, he said fvck this! and moved to Atlanta. Been here ever since.
                            lol pretty much the same with my friend man!! cause he comes from Pak and is now in western ontario, i'm sure he's gona be thinking of going back as soon as possible! I'm having a dose of it myself though, been wanting to move to the south but have only managed from CT to IL so far :s

Comment

Working...
                            X