Karma is good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma is good

So my lying slutty wife left me for someone else a couple of months ago, I was absolutely devastated and cried over her for almost two weeks (a bit EMO maybe, but I gave her nine years of my life).

Today I found out that her lover dumped her by text message!!!!!

So while I am two months into our breakup and I have moved on and become a stronger person for the experience she is an emotional mess and is extremely upset. And she has to sit in the same office her ex-lover almost every day. Most people on this forum will have no idea how empowering it is that this has happened, she treated me like dirt and broke my heart-but I am now the one who is feeling strong and she feels like $hit. For those who don't appreciate it take it as a lesson.

Every dog has it's day, and today is mine-and the universe is back in equilibrium again.

Karma will always get you whatever you do in life

Matt
    My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

I have been reading this post some other in another thread and it would be strange to say I am happy for you since the situation you are in (wife running of with someone else) is far from glorious. But it is good to read that you are feeling less miserable now! Hopefully this helps to get over her soon.

cheers, Pamela

Comment

Man, you have to forget that bitch as soon as possible.

Just move on and try to find a fine woman who deserves you.

Cheers.
      TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

glad you're doing better man!

Comment

Alright.. Way to go, Ms. Karma karma finally nailed the b1tch !
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by egll
            Today I found out that her lover dumped her by text message!!!!!
            Sorry about your broken relationship, but thats gold.

Karma does come around.
            My photos on J.net

Comment

glad to hear your getting over it mate! I have to admit, when I found out how she got dumped I laughed pretty hard, dunno why though. I guess you could relate this to what goes around comes around.

Comment

fuck, now I feel bad for dumping my last ex via text.... Glad your doing better though, some laddies can really be bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                  fuck, now I feel bad for dumping my last ex via text.... Glad your doing better though, some laddies can really be bitches!
                  lmao...weak

Comment

(a bit EMO maybe, but I gave her nine years of my life).
                    Matt! No worries, by the sounds of it you and her were together for nine years and she decided to shop around a buy. Leaving you behind, being totally inconsiderite of your feelings and of the commitment that you and her had together.

She is a weak human, and will die a miserable life.

Chin up mate, and strut around like a peacock in mating season!
                    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                      Chin up mate, and strut around like a peacock in mating season!
                      or better yet, an emu in mating season

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                        or better yet, an emu in mating season
                        Ummmm, we're promoting getting shot down by everyone now are we?
                        Sam Rudge
                        A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Gotta love the karma.

egll just out of interest has she tried coming crawling back to you? If so I bet that was a good moment.

Remember though; once a cheater always a cheater.

Comment

So my lying slutty wife left me for someone else a couple of months ago, I was absolutely devastated and cried over her for almost two weeks (a bit EMO maybe, but I gave her nine years of my life).
                            Remember: It's not EMO unless it includes cutting your wrists open . Anyway, glad to hear that she got what she deserved and you're feeling better now .

Comment

No she didn't try crawling back to me, I already pre-empted that situation by telling her right from the start that I would never have her back since I cannot trust her-and the fact that I booked a hotel at LHR instead of staying a single night in our old house (which I am still leasing and she still lives in) just 2 miles from LHR really emphasises that I am not just talking BS.

She said to me 'You probably think I deserve it don't you?'

I didn't need any thinking time to answer that question.

Matt
                              My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Working...
                              X