Heading to Cali!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to Cali!

Well on the 21st of this month ill be heading over to Cali for a week or so. Booked the seats today, total coming to $700 round trip on United Airlines. Will try to take lots of pics and will post soon after i come back!
    ***My Blog***

w00t! I'm going to California too on the 22nd. Flying US/HP for $650 out of Ithaca. I'm also gona take lots of pics, etc....

Comment

Yeah...well....well...on the 21st I will be done with High School forever. Good riddance
      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

hahaha, your finishing school at an odd month...??

And glad to know atleast two people took the time to click hahaha
        ***My Blog***

Comment

Enjoy your time in this fine state

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
            hahaha, your finishing school at an odd month...??

And glad to know atleast two people took the time to click hahaha
            I am getting done a semester early I am going to go north and get my PPL this spring.
            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Have fun in Cali man. I was planning to go there this summer but I don't think it will work.

Take some pics from the famouse LAX spot

Comment

Cool, will you be heading by SFO? If you do, I'd be glad to go spotting with you.

I'm planning on going jetsetting this summer to spot abroad(in the US anyway). I guess I better find a job soon.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Enjoy! I will be in California next May. Going out there on Amtrak (Silver Star from Hollywood, FL to Washington DC; Capitol Limited from Washington to Chicago then California Zephyr from Chicago to Oakland (AMTK Thruway bus to SF). 2 days in SF, then Coast Starlight to L. A., staying a week in LA, then AA 306 (one of AA's wretched 752s) LAX-FLL. Looking forward to it, haven't been out there since June 1999, the year after I moved from there after 20+ years living there.

Comment

Anyone going to LAX and looking to do a little spotting I would be more then happy to meet up and show you some of the spots for good pics. Considering all my spotting is done at LAX I kinda know my way around

Comment

Working...
                    X