• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News- Fox reports Saddam's sons captured or killed

The headline on Fox News.com- Report: Saddam's Sons Captured or Killed

Saddam sons taken?
    NBC News: ‘Likely’ captured or killed
    Saddam Hussein’s sons Udai and Qusai Hussein were “likely” captured or killed in a U.S. raid in northern Iraq Tuesday. More details to come...

Waiting for details...
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Is this confirmed now, or is it still a rumor? Anoyone know?

Comment

The White House is saying there is an 80% chance that they were killed.A top secret military unit stormed the building that they were in, and after a 4 hour gun battle, got the people that they were looking for.
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Echoes of "Saddam Hussein is believed to have been killed." I would wait until I saw his head on a spike before I got too excited... (metaphorically speaking, of course!)

As one Pentagon spokesman said - we are waiting for confirmation ... we have been down this road before...
        AIRIGAMI.NET
        http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

According to CENTCOM, Saddam's thug sons have taken up their permanent residence in Hell.

Comment

So long SUCKERS!

Comment

Originally posted by B757300
              According to CENTCOM, Saddam's thug sons have taken up their permanent residence in Hell.

http://www.centcom.mil/CENTCOMNews/n...e=20030768.txt

Nice.

Comment

Good for the troops! This will give them a much needed morale boost.

Comment

There's a relief! I wonder how people in Iraq are reacting to this news. Any one know?

Comment

i hope they're dead....

Saddam, YOU'RE NEXT.

Comment

Saddam should count his blessings that his ass wasn't there. Thats right you are next little man.
                      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

CNN reports they they are pronounced DEAD. It has been comfirmed and the bodies have been identified.

It's party time.

Comment

Good!!!

Now, on to Saddam!!!

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Please tell me they got Uday...

-Clovis

Comment

no, not Uday, but Dday....DOOMS DAY

Comment

Working...
                              X