Clear All

Comment

Oh shit, I didn't even know there was a storm going down through there
      Bobby DeBarge
      www.debargephoto.com
      http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
      1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Saw a whole lot of yellow and orange down there (high winds, tornados, etc) on www.weather.gov weather map, but didn't think it was gonna be that bad! Damn, at least it happened when most students would be away on break. Had that happened when college was in, things would have even more of a disaster.

Comment

Was this from that tornado that hit florida today? Wow that was some destruction! Hope everybody's ok if anyone is staying there for Christmas.

Comment

Everyone knows that this is all ERAU's fault...they should have built a super-massive tornado-proof concrete dome over Daytona Beach to prevent this kind of stuff.

Maybe Burns should go down there and teach them how to adequately prepare for such events? Then he could go to Iraq and stop the suicide bombings, and Denver really could have used his advice last week in preventing that blizzard.

Not trying to be unreasonable here, but comments like that during a time like this really piss me off. And I am in no way associated with ERAU...I'm just a human being who knows when some people take a friendly collegiate rivalry too far. Thank God for people like E-Diddy, flyinbosshog, and the (other) students of UND and other colleges who can look past a stupid friendly competition when times are tough.
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
              Everyone knows that this is all ERAU's fault...they should have built a super-massive tornado-proof concrete dome over Daytona Beach to prevent this kind of stuff.

Maybe Burns should go down there and teach them how to adequately prepare for such events? Then he could go to Iraq and stop the suicide bombings, and Denver really could have used his advice last week in preventing that blizzard.

Not trying to be unreasonable here, but comments like that during a time like this really piss me off. And I am in no way associated with ERAU...I'm just a human being who knows when some people take a friendly collegiate rivalry too far. Thank God for people like E-Diddy, flyinbosshog, and the (other) students of UND and other colleges who can look past a stupid friendly competition when times are tough.
              Herpa, what are you talking about? no one in this thread said anything about ERAU being better prepared for a storm, nor did anyone blame them for that....

And might i add the comments that blows...such a loss especially on the planes.
              ***My Blog***

Comment

Holy F**k...that is a mess...
                My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

It's very sad. This will be the most trying time in the 80+ year history of Embry - Riddle.
                  A very nasty weather day throughout the lower southeast. I personally dealt with alot of it and let me tell you it wasnt fun.
                  Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Wow, what a setback for ERAU. That really sucks.

Originally posted by PIAA310
                    Herpa, what are you talking about? no one in this thread said anything about ERAU being better prepared for a storm, nor did anyone blame them for that....

And might i add the comments that blows...such a loss especially on the planes.
                    See the thread in the main forum...

Comment

Working...
                    X