Weather in your area #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather in your area #1

Well, to bring in the new year, we have an ice storm on going right now. A mix of freezing rain and sleet (mostly sleet though). I work part time and so I had to go this morning when the roads were ok, but it had already started raining a bit. Later on the sleet and freezing rain came in, I decided to get off early and head back home. Of course, being the first time driving in this mess I was a little concerned (especially due to other drivers who think their car's tires are made of chewing gum and they can drive like nothing's happening), but I just kept it slow and made sure I went very slowly on the downhills. Anyway, we're looking at a steady stream of this through Sunday, expecting about 1" of ice out here. Next week: single digit lows!

Here on the other side of the Red River in Dallas (North Dallas) we're expecting freezing rain beginning early Saturday morning thru Sunday afternoon. Yuck!
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Grey skies, lots of rain, heavy winds. Been like that for over 2 weeks, will continue for at least another week. And temperature hovering between 0 and 5°C. The wheather is so depressive, if I were an Emo, I be bleeding massively from my wrists now .

Comment

Shut up.

Comment

Cold.
          Everything below 25 Degrees Celsius is cold.
          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
            Cold.
            Everything below 25 Degrees Celsius is cold.
            it was -25C this morning.

Comment

15C and cloudy in Atlanta, USA right now. It's going to go up to 21-22 for the next couple of days. Normals for this time are High plus 10, low 1C.

Comment

The weather around MAN has been living up to what it's stereotyped as. Grey, dull, wet and windy. I hope to see -some- decent weather before I move back to SYD!

Comment

Freakin 50-60 here in PA with no chance of snow as of yet, haven't seen a flake of snow all year...really depressing.
                  ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                    Freakin 50-60 here in PA with no chance of snow as of yet, haven't seen a flake of snow all year...really depressing.
                    That is depressing We got 13 feet in December alone
                    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                      That is depressing We got 13 feet in December alone
                      I complain the winters here are way too warm and snowless, but I don't know whether to pity you or be envious of you.

Comment

It's 5°C right now and nowadays we're experiences hurricane-like winds . I hope it will stop soon though.
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Temperatures have been at around 10°C for at least 3 weeks here and we haven't seen any snow so far in Zurich. I don't think this has ever happened before. Everyone's kinda wondering when the first cold snap will come.

Comment

About 74 here now...sun is out with a 30% chance of rain later today...another day of heading to the beach with the top down on the miata..hehehe...

I miss snow, just wish it could snow in 90 degree weather - I hate cold!!

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                              Grey skies, lots of rain, heavy winds. Been like that for over 2 weeks, will continue for at least another week. And temperature hovering between 0 and 5°C. The wheather is so depressive, if I were an Emo, I be bleeding massively from my wrists now .
                              Ad 6-7 degrees in temperature and you have the exact same situation here

Comment

Working...
                              X