Snow road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    I got stuck in snow on my driveway two years ago after that huuuge snowfall in January 2005. Also yesterday (Mon) i was about half an hour late to school because of traffic on Burnhamptorpe that was extra slow due to snow that fell the night before.
    Dude, how far do you live from your school? It takes me 15 mins to WALK to my old high school. Do you go to one of those special program schools?

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
      Dude, how far do you live from your school? It takes me 15 mins to WALK to my old high school. Do you go to one of those special program schools?
      No I live in Mississauga and go to school that's in Etobicoke. So I have to take Burnhamptorpe then East Mall, Bloor, Kipling and finally Royal York lol. Usually takes about half an hour - 45 minutes by car when road conditions are good

Comment

No I live in Mississauga and go to school that's in Etobicoke. So I have to take Burnhamptorpe then East Mall, Bloor, Kipling and finally Royal York lol. Usually takes about half an hour - 45 minutes by car when road conditions are good
        To your special needs school as avro mentioned above

Takes me like 15-20 to get to school depending on how slow the old people in Rhode Island drive. I go the SAME way every day haha.

Comment

c'mon guys, you can easily tell what Paul is saying, there's no need to make any smart remarks. When you speak a second language, then maybe you can say something, until then warnings will be handed out.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            c'mon guys, you can easily tell what Paul is saying, there's no need to make any smart remarks. When you speak a second language, then maybe you can say something, until then warnings will be handed out.
            Yeah man; i admit its humourous for me but totally uncouth and avoidable at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              English isn't Colin's first language nor is it Patryk's, nor ATLCenter (I believe), and they all have quite a proficient mastery of it. Plus, pbateson attends school in the US. Shouldn't he have some better understanding of it thusly?
              Said with all due respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                English isn't Colin's first language nor is it Patryk's, nor ATLCenter (I believe), and they all have quite a proficient mastery of it. Plus, pbateson attends school in the US. Shouldn't he have some better understanding of it thusly?
                Paul, of what I remember is deaf, thusly making learning proper grammar more challenging, because whether you admit it or not, 90% of people learn how to form coherent sentences by listening to other people, which, if he is in fact deaf, he can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                  Paul, of what I remember is deaf, thusly making learning proper grammar more challenging, because whether you admit it or not, 90% of people learn how to form coherent sentences by listening to other people, which, if he is in fact deaf, he can't.
                  I dont think it was him that's deaf. It was someone else on the board. Check your pms...pm's lol

Comment

So people that learn a language faster then someone else, prompts you to mock that person that dosent learn the language at the same speed as others?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                      I dont think it was him that's deaf. It was someone else on the board. Check your pms...pm's lol
                      It's entirely possible that there's more than one deaf person in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                        It's entirely possible that there's more than one deaf person in the world.
                        No but I got yelled at for making fun of the other one. I was told then that he was deaf so I stopped. I was never told Paul was deaf.

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS
                          So people that learn a language faster then someone else, prompts you to mock that person that dosent learn the language at the same speed as others?!!!
                          No, I was using those fella, especially Colin, as an example because Paul not only lives in the USA, but attends an American school. Thusly, he should have an equally good grammatical skill as someone with english as a 2nd/3rd/4th etc. language who doesn't even live in an english-speaking country.

Comment

ROFLMAO
                            Right now i can say only one thing, and I bet Steve will like it:
                            ОРЕХЫ КОРЗИНЫ
                            Anyway Paul isn't deaf because like how will he be able to drive a car ?

Comment

ROFLMAO
                              Right now i can say only one thing, and I bet Steve will like it:
                              ОРЕХЫ КОРЗИНЫ
                              Anyway Paul isn't deaf because like how will he be able to drive a car ?
                              Because you use your hands, feet and eyes to drive... I doubt it's illegal to drive if your deaf, at the end of the day all you use your hearing for in a car is horns and sirens.

Theres obviously something wrong with pbateson wheather he's deaf or just cant be bothered typing properly. And yes, it is funny sometimes but from now I think we ALL should give him a break.

Comment

yeah, Stuart (Big77jet) is deaf as well, if I remember correctly

No, I was using those fella, especially Colin, as an example because Paul not only lives in the USA, but attends an American school. Thusly, he should have an equally good grammatical skill as someone with english as a 2nd/3rd/4th etc. language who doesn't even live in an english-speaking country.
                                did you read my post?

Comment

Working...
                                X