X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
    yeah, Stuart (Big77jet) is deaf as well, if I remember correctly

did you read my post?
    Yes, but the consensus is that he isn't deaf.
    And I was only responding to Bruno.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
      Yes, but the consensus is that he isn't deaf.
      lets wait for Paul's answer on this one, somehow Steve doesnt strike me as a reliable source

And I was only responding to Bruno.
      fair enough

Comment

No, I was using those fella, especially Colin, as an example because Paul not only lives in the USA, but attends an American school. Thusly, he should have an equally good grammatical skill as someone with english as a 2nd/3rd/4th etc. language who doesn't even live in an english-speaking country.
        Dude, the whole point im making is everytime he makes a post you guys rip on him, like once is funny, but 3, 4 times come on. Wouldnt it discourage you?

Comment

English isn't Colin's first language nor is it Patryk's, nor ATLCenter (I believe), and they all have quite a proficient mastery of it. Plus, pbateson attends school in the US. Shouldn't he have some better understanding of it thusly?
          Said with all due respect.
          so certain photographers on this site are better than others, yet they all post here? Does that mean we should start making fun of photos that aren't all that good, even though we can see exactly what they are trying to show 99% of the time? I mean after all, they do post on an aviation photography forum.

Again, I'm not saying his English is perfect. Its certainly good enough because we can understand what he's saying. I'm just saying that the amount of crap he's getting from some people us undeserved and there will be consequences. If your idea is that his english needs help, then help him. Making fun of him isn't going to help in any way.
          Last edited by screaming_emu; 2007-01-17, 04:57.

Comment

I am definitely not deaf. Why you called me deaf?

I am slient protagonist, but I am not protagonist because I am shy.

I will forced to leave jp forum if I got a Wii system. I am not promise to be deaf that I am learning to talk as pronountion.

Comment

Originally posted by pbateson
              I am definitely not deaf. Why you called me deaf?

I am slient protagonist, but I am not protagonist because I am shy.

I will forced to leave jp forum if I got a Wii system. I am not promise to be deaf that I am learning to talk as pronountion.
              Chill out Paul! They wasn't calling you deaf, they thought you was deaf, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
                Chill out Paul! They wasn't calling you deaf, they thought you was deaf, that's all.
                Sam, you talk like Bert from Mary Poppins...lol
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

What's your native language Paul.

And, yes, I thought it was cruel from the beginning to make fun of him. Be nice to other forum members!
                  My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
                    Me too have problem me crash on road it hurt me screamed i did

You should of left those stableizers on the bike Sam

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                      ROFLMAO
                      Right now i can say only one thing, and I bet Steve will like it:
                      ОРЕХЫ КОРЗИНЫ
                      Anyway Paul isn't deaf because like how will he be able to drive a car ?
                      I work with a lad that is profoundly deaf and he drives a car

Comment

English isn't Colin's first language nor is it Patryk's, nor ATLCenter (I believe), and they all have quite a proficient mastery of it.
                        To be fair, I have started learning English ever since I was 2 years old. Obviously that wasn't active learning back then, but I picked up the language rather early.

And dare I say, I probably speak better English than most Rednecks .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                          To be fair, I have started learning English ever since I was 2 years old. Obviously that wasn't active learning back then, but I picked up the language rather early.

And dare I say, I probably speak better English than most Rednecks .
                          i.e. Jordan

Comment

I started learning when i was 4-5, so I didn't learn late in life either. But like Colin I'm better at it than most rednecks who live in these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                              No I live in Mississauga and go to school that's in Etobicoke. So I have to take Burnhamptorpe then East Mall, Bloor, Kipling and finally Royal York lol. Usually takes about half an hour - 45 minutes by car when road conditions are good
                              What? You don't like the schools in Mississauga?

Drivers in the Toronto area don't know how to drive anyway. There is no happy medium, they are either grannies or sports car drivers.

Comment

I admit it is abit cruel taking the mik out of him now, so i'll stop. But 1 more post wont hurt

Sorry me paul naughy i been not do it again me.

Comment

Working...
                                X