Snow road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATLcenter
    People stopped on Yonge St. to let us in...even with Maine plates Atlanta has some of the longest commutes in America.
    Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont are just Canadians with the CDA/U.S. border drawn on the wrong end of the State. LOL

My commute is 141 km each way. That's even long by Toronto standards.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
      Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont are just Canadians with the CDA/U.S. border drawn on the wrong end of the State. LOL

My commute is 141 km each way. That's even long by Toronto standards.
      dont forget to add North Dakota to that list. They already have the accent and the "eh" too.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        dont forget to add North Dakota to that list. They already have the accent and the "eh" too.
        Sorry I forgot Joe. And they like curling too (excellent sport).

Comment

Deaf People can drive, and very well. I am one of them.

Deaf drivers have a higher safety record then hearing folks do because of the extra attention we must give as deaf drivers.

Any questions feel free to ask me, but next time, don't question about how "good" or if a deaf driver can or cannot drive.

Alex
          Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
            just go on webcam with Hampo and he'll give you a steady supply, if your gay of course...
            *gotta get that thought out of my head*

As for the 10,000th post, that's still abit off, but who knows, maybe I have a new and better PC by then and will load the ultimate FSX trip with 10,000 screenshots . I'm sure though that ChrisK would kill me if I tried that .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
              bwahahahaha, I've gotten used to getting that thought out of my head, hampo offers almost nightly :|

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
              As for the 10,000th post, that's still abit off, but who knows, maybe I have a new and better PC by then and will load the ultimate FSX trip with 10,000 screenshots . I'm sure though that ChrisK would kill me if I tried that .
              yeah, he probably would, but the least you could do is film it and put it on youtube

Comment

Here's some good snowy/icy road action ..

Toronto drivers aren't THAT bad....Lot's of stupid ones for sure. After visiting Ottawa, I don't think I'll complain about Toronto drivers as much. I'd be walking down the street and wonder if the drivers of Ottawa all suffered some kind of head trauma at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                  Here's some good snowy/icy road action ..

Winter tyres could help a bit...

Here almost every road is icy and snowy for many months of the year and driving isn't a problem...
                  http://ovp.fi

Comment

It ok! So, I have no time to post here due to h/w.

Comment

Absolutely, Paul...this one's for you...

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
                      My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

LOL Genesee remember that happened in Toronto like one year ago. They showed it on the news

Comment

Originally posted by Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMmWa8D6U6U
                          Random?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                            just go on webcam with Hampo and he'll give you a steady supply, if your gay of course...
                            Oh that Hampo, after seeing how he treated Dionah I wouldn't doubt it for a second.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMmWa8D6U6U
                              ROFL I prefer the new version of this song...it is Called "Rock This Party" by Bon Siclair feat Cutee B. Found on Z103.5 cd

Comment

Waheyyy...we just had our first snow of the year this afternoon. This is up in the Peak District. The Cayenne in front is completely wimping out and doing like 10mph. Further down the road BMW's were stuck on the hill, whilst I just sailed through....at 15mph!

Comment

Working...
                                X