Big Day Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Day Out

If you guys in Aus can get a ticket, just GO!
    I was at the AKL show, and it was amazing. I was there over 12 hours, and loved every moment. From the small unknown bands to seeing Muse, Tool and the Violent Femmes. All played exceptionally well. Though i think you guys may suffer from the unexpected violence coming from My Chemical Romance, which saw a change in how they controlled the numbers in the mosh pit. Not sure if that will carry on to the Aus shows or not.

If you can get a ticket go!
    Sam Rudge
    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

No chance of getting tix here, been sold out for quite a while already.

Comment

Originally posted by MELflyer
      No chance of getting tix here, been sold out for quite a while already.
      ebay or whatever the aussie version is plus theres occasionally people selling their tickets the dya before or so.
      Sam Rudge
      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Im probably a bit old for this event. Probably also look a bit silly in the mosh pit doing the dances I learnt as a teenager....the twist,limbo the swim and the Freddie .
        However just an update to this event.....
        The organisers have banned the Australian flag (even bandanas etc) from all shows in Australia....fair dinkum I'm speechless. Dickheads in this country are giving in to the whims and demands of minority groups daily....bloody pathetic
        Suppose some tosser is now thinking that this might be a good idea for Australia day on Friday
        Last edited by Greg Wilson; 2007-01-22, 03:31. Reason: Added last sentence.
        My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Wilson
          The organisers have banned the Australian flag (even bandanas etc) from all shows in Australia....fair dinkum I'm speechless.
          The flags are only banned from the SYD event, as there were problems at last years event as it closely followed the Cronulla race riots.

Comment

There was an outcry over the banning of the flags and the organisers have quickly backpeddled and I guess they will be allowed now.

Comment

Brenden,
              Yes you are correct. I had posted on hearing an early radio news broadcast this morning......and I meant to edit my post before going out.
              It was still the idea of a lamebrain regardless of any excuses they want to try and give.
              My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Working...
              X