Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the odd feeling weird thread

The title says it all...

Yea, i've had that feeling...it will pass, trust me...just play it cool and be yourself....
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by scramjet
      I am confused and so ready to go gay...........
      http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/member.php?userid=3368

Even though his profile says girls, it just means he likes to dress up with them!

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
        http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/member.php?userid=3368

Even though his profile says girls, it just means he likes to dress up with them!
        Whoa there and hold your horseys......not quite i dont think............at least not yet

Comment

If you kinda want one of them why not give it a try? A relationship is only hard to get out of if you allow yourself to get emotionally involved with someone. I recall this topic was briefly discussed in a thread a couple of weeks ago and you said something about being with someone you didn't want to be with-I replied by saying that I might need your advice.

Two weeks later and I have gotten myself out of the awkward relationship. I was with a girl who was so clearly not my type but who was good fun to sleep with, the fact I knew it would never work long term meant that I knew I couldn't get emotionally involved. Last Thursday I realised I was beginning to fall for her (not forgetting that she was in love with me) so I finished it at the weekend and I'm now single again.

Give it a try but if you are not sure if you wanna get involved just make sure you keep your emotions in check-if it is just gonna be a booty call then treat it as such and ensure the girl knows it, otherwise it will get messy.

Matt
          My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

If they are giving themselves to you, just go for it. Who cares. (unless of course they are ugly or fat or something)

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
              If they are giving themselves to you, just go for it. Who cares. (unless of course they are ugly or fat or something)
              I swear after a few beers and vodka shots it doesnt matter
              Sam Rudge
              A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

The title says it all. I'm stressed, I'm tired, I'm hyperactive, I'm bored, I'm too busy, I'm tired of love. I just feel reaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllly odd if you haven't figured that out yet. I'm talking with the world's most beautiful woman who I will never have, I have two women who want me but I don't want them. But I kinda want the one, I don't know. I am confused and so ready to go gay...........not. :-p
                I see what you are saying. Ive got a simialar situation and I don't know what to do.

Comment

The title says it all. I'm stressed, I'm tired, I'm hyperactive, I'm bored, I'm too busy, I'm tired of love. I just feel reaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllly odd if you haven't figured that out yet. I'm talking with the world's most beautiful woman who I will never have, I have two women who want me but I don't want them. But I kinda want the one, I don't know. I am confused and so ready to go gay...........not. :-p

Welcome to the club, except I've never really been at the point of "ready to go gay..." lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                    Welcome to the club, except I've never really been at the point of "ready to go gay..." lol
                    No, because you already are gay

Comment

No, because you already are gay
                      snaps, I'm really not, but Hampo wishes I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                        snaps, I'm really not, but Hampo wishes I was.
                        I reckon you fancy Hampo seeing as you talk about him all the time

Comment

I reckon you fancy Hampo seeing as you talk about him all the time
                          hahahahahaha

Comment

What is this world coming to . I've got my girl and I'm happy

Comment

Originally posted by egll
                              If you kinda want one of them why not give it a try? A relationship is only hard to get out of if you allow yourself to get emotionally involved with someone. I recall this topic was briefly discussed in a thread a couple of weeks ago and you said something about being with someone you didn't want to be with-I replied by saying that I might need your advice.

Two weeks later and I have gotten myself out of the awkward relationship. I was with a girl who was so clearly not my type but who was good fun to sleep with, the fact I knew it would never work long term meant that I knew I couldn't get emotionally involved. Last Thursday I realised I was beginning to fall for her (not forgetting that she was in love with me) so I finished it at the weekend and I'm now single again.

Give it a try but if you are not sure if you wanna get involved just make sure you keep your emotions in check-if it is just gonna be a booty call then treat it as such and ensure the girl knows it, otherwise it will get messy.

Matt
                              Well, booty call thing is a whole nother issue, but I now "have a place to stay" in Baltimore with a certain someone I met. But I'm not so sure that's my style..........weeeeeeeeeee I see about twenty zillion desperate JP.net members jumping on that one! "I'll take her if you don't want her!" haha

But it's just complicated with the serious ones, because the one has repeatedly said she really likes me and could possibly go serious, but yet she's always talking about the other guys she hangs around with and shit- big warning there quite obviously. Yet I like her alot.

You know, the funny thing about all this was I had no luck whatsoever for awhile and then suddenly BAM lotsa luck. To quote the New York Lottery, "You never know."

Comment

Working...
                              X