No announcement yet.

the odd feeling weird thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL I'm single But I have quite a number of chicks that like me...anyway I try to keep it pimp

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      ROFL I'm single But I have quite a number of chicks that like me...anyway I try to keep it pimp

Patryk The Polish Pimp? you deffinatly love your P's

Comment

Originally posted by scramjet
        Well, booty call thing is a whole nother issue, but I now "have a place to stay" in Baltimore with a certain someone I met. But I'm not so sure that's my style..........weeeeeeeeeee I see about twenty zillion desperate JP.net members jumping on that one! "I'll take her if you don't want her!" haha
        Hey now, I'm right outside of Baltimore, PM me her address

Comment

Theres always a better deal lurking around the corner, buddy! I found this out, and I am VERY VERY happy now. My current girlfriend is PERFECT for me, and I can see myself with her for the forseeable future. Sometimes I wonder if she has a penis, never met a girl as cool as her and at the same time so attractive on the outside! Hell, her dad is even a planespotter. As Steve and Jordan know, Feburary 9th will be quite a night.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            Hey now, I'm right outside of Baltimore, PM me her address
            I don't want to know your name... I just want...Bang...Bang....Bang.... (Couldn't resist..)

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
              I don't want to know your name... I just want...Bang...Bang....Bang.... (Couldn't resist..)
              names are overrated anyway

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                names are overrated anyway
                Can I get a hell ya? "Steve". "Mike". "Josh". Do I really need to know your name? Just take off your pants...err...I mean Sarah, Marsha, and Judy...
                sigpic

Comment

It's all well and good saying that you are not into booty calls etc but that can change. One month ago I was saying here in this forum that I was with someone who really wanted to sleep with me but I didn't want them-then I went on holiday for three weeks and even just 3 days before coming home I repeated in my blog that I wasn't interested in that kind of relationship......but less than two days after getting back guess what happened, I found myself seeing someone almost exclusively for sex-and I never thought I could ever be that person.

Just go with what makes you feel happy, just because you don't think you could live a particular way doesn't mean it can't happen. A year ago I was married to someone I loved completely, now I don't love anyone but I'm having a hell of a lot more fun

Matt
                  My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    Sometimes I wonder if she has a penis, never met a girl as cool as her and at the same time so attractive on the outside!
                    is that your way of saying that you love the wang?

Comment

Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
                        is that your way of saying that you love the wang?
                        No.

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                        Can I get a hell ya? "Steve". "Mike". "Josh". Do I really need to know your name? Just take off your pants...err...I mean Sarah, Marsha, and Judy...
                        But mabey that was.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X