What's up at A.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up at A.net

Does anybody know, what's happening at A.net? Since yesterday I can't get a connection to this site. Perhaps one of the A.net crew members here (I know, you're here, even if only for tests ) could give a short answer?

Cheers
    Gerardo
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

What's up at a.net ?

...one of the consequences : all of my pics destined to a.net today are instead in the jetphotos.net queue

Comment

you bet
      hope to have more pics on jetphotos than on a.net someday

Comment

Still no a.net this am (from Canada anyway). I usually get their news headlines at 6 am but they didn't show up either.

Comment

No daily news this morning, and I can't reach the site either.

Comment

im near BOS and i also cant get on a.net

some of the ppl on a.net in the off topic forum r a**holes and pervs

one time i was on A.net and in the off topic forum and they were talkin bout how saddams sons got killed and they put pic of their dead body chopped up bodys ( if u rember the famous mummy ICE MAN thats what the bodys looked like expet with more blood and guts ) extremly rated R and theirs 12 year old on the website, thats not all their is also many other bad topics like penis enlarging and hard core sex
            frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Originally posted by fristclass
              one time i was on A.net and in the off topic forum and they were talkin bout how saddams sons got killed and they put pic of their dead body chopped up bodys ( if u rember the famous mummy ICE MAN thats what the bodys looked like expet with more blood and guts ) extremly rated R and theirs 12 year old on the website, thats not all their is also many other bad topics like penis enlarging and hard core sex
              At least, A.net has got a spelling corrector!

If you want to give a good example to 12 year olds, how about some proper spelling?

Comment

Originally posted by schoenorama
                Originally posted by fristclass
                At least, A.net has got a spelling corrector!

If you want to give a good example to 12 year olds, how about some proper spelling?

Comment

ok sorry im not the best at typing and i was typing as fast as hell
                  frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

That's fine...not a curse or anything!

NO A.net in Atlanta either. I guess it is safe to asy no one gets it?

Comment

No a.net here in DUB, called up 707cmf at CMF and no a.net either.
                      Can we assume that Johan pulled the plug ?!?

Comment

Had it this morning at about 0730 Central European Time.......then when I tried to do something, got "server busy, have a cup of coffee" and then...........it went AWOL five mins after that. 38 coffees later, it's time to give up!

Andrew

Comment

I can't get it either
                          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Not being able to access Anet does not mean the site itself is down. There could be a failure (router, DNS,etc) upstream. I could not hit I.P.s up the line from that server so, I suspect routing issues on his subnet.

Comment

all of my pics destined to a.net today are instead in the jetphotos.net queue

Oooo I have some to reject this afternoon then

I dunno about this A.net thing...maybe the swedish taxpayers finally got sick of paying for Johan's internet connection...

-Clovis

Comment

Working...
                              X