Replacement 2007 Altima 2.5 *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement 2007 Altima 2.5 *pics*

Well, since my sister crashed my Jetta, the replacement is finally here. Got a good deal on it, even though its 2007.

2007 Altima 2.5s
    Rear Spoiler
    Splash Guards
    CVT Transmission

Some pickies

***My Blog***

Ugh Nissan's.

Only half interesting thing they've made is the 350Z, and that still looks kinda funny.

Comment

Not bad not bad....except for 350Z the only Nissan that is hot is 240SX...
      But still German cars are 10000000000000000x better...and french lol

Comment

I have a 2005 2.5 SL and love it, Nissan makes great cars. They are much nicer then anything GM, Ford, or Dodge have out. Congrats and good luck.

Comment

mhm..... Thanks for the input, i already have another finally engineered German Machine, so i needed a Japanese into the mix haha.
          ***My Blog***

Comment

Suburu Impreza WRX STI would have worked for me
            Or An Evo

French cars have the reliability of a Tu144.

I honestly dont see why people go out and spend thousands on boring cars. Doesnt make sense to me to have to drive around for much of your waking day in something that screames 'Dont look at me, im a Jetta!' lol.

Comment

French cars are hot...my paretns owned a 97 Renault Laguna nad then 99 Renault Espace and both these cars were sick...if u want a sucky car then ahve a look at Lada.....rofl

Comment

Laguna. Now theres a dull car. Unless you are talking about the touring car version

Comment

Cool! Why no sunroof? :|

Comment

Good choice! The Altima 2.5s is 10" longer, has more horsepower and better gas mileage than the (2007) Jetta. I've been interested in getting one myself maybe at year's end.
                    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

subaru is better

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                        French cars have the reliability of a Tu144.
                        Not that much anymore, and they are usually the best ones in crash tests. That said, I still think most French cars are ugly as hell. Give me an Opel (or Holden or Vauxhall or Saturn or however it is called in your country) anyday .

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          subaru is better
                          I never even remember Subaru when I'm car shopping. Kind of like Canon when looking at cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPhotog
                            Good choice! The Altima 2.5s is 10" longer, has more horsepower and better gas mileage than the (2007) Jetta. I've been interested in getting one myself maybe at year's end.
                            don't worry, you'll develop a taste in high quality consumer goods eventually

Speaking of subaru, its supposed to snow later, I'm quite looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                              don't worry, you'll develop a taste in high quality consumer goods eventually

Speaking of subaru, its supposed to snow later, I'm quite looking forward to it
                              Oh I have the taste for it, just not the bankroll.

Comment

Working...
                              X