X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Maier
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    hockey fights are a million times better, pro soccer is just a bunch of pussies who fall down every 3 minutes to try and draw a penalty.
    Sounds like american gridiron except it happens every 10 seconds.

Leave a comment:

• Longreach747
    replied
    now you need to get some Rugby union and Aussie rules football fights...make these guys look like pansies, which is precisely what they are.

Leave a comment:

• JessNil
    replied
    What a noob player. I saw Edgar Davids giving a headbutt to a player in the head, and that player reacts after 3-4 seconds after. Did the referee noticed ? Uhmm, definitely a red card for faking it, Not even a real hit. :P

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    wrestling on ice...i should look into a thrashers game

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    Hockey is crap compared to soccer. Cose liek it obviosuly is not fun to watch guys wearing ten tousand tons of protection stuff, fighting like ballet dancers on the ice using sticks...
    Soccer is pure, hand fight...without protection
    I have never in my life seen anyone get knocked out in soccer, but I have seen it happen on multiple occasions in person. I think you should suit up for a few full contact hockey games and then tell me which is harder. I have played both, and hockey is a million times more demanding physically, both in conditioning and in just being tough.

I know this is a) really old and b) comparing hockey to basketball, but this is one of the best things ever written http://espn.go.com/page2/s/armstrong/030418.html

but why take my word for it when you can watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBMNaJyv0NQ

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ
    Last edited by screaming_emu; 2007-02-03, 23:43.

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    Lol, 'Zerstören' from Rammstein was playing when I was looking at the video...
    Zerstören = Demolish, wreck, etcetera.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Hockey is crap compared to soccer.
    Ever been to a Hockey game? I went to a San Jose Earthquakes(pro soccer) game, and was bored out of my mind. I went to a Sharks game, and it was more fun than baseball and basketball games combined. I still prefer football, however. Hockey on TV is no where near as exciting than when you are there in the crowd, its really worth a try.

Like when I meet up with your mom on the weekends.

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Soccer is pure hand party...without protection

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hockey is crap compared to soccer. Cose liek it obviosuly is not fun to watch guys wearing ten tousand tons of protection stuff, fighting like ballet dancers on the ice using sticks...

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Originally posted by JordanD
    I wish baseball fights still happened more than like once a year. Nothin like seeing two dugouts empty and a mass of people running towards the mound.
    you mean like gopher huntin' season in Kentucky?

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    I wish baseball fights still happened more than like once a year. Nothin like seeing two dugouts empty and a mass of people running towards the mound.

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    rofl

Hockey fights are still better

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    Mascots fighting...
    Beatin' up the ref...

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Originally posted by RingwaySam
    LMAO gotta love it when Winterburn is squaring up to Di Canio
    Ah yeah, Di Canio, that goddamn Nazi fag. I'm surprised they still let that racist bAstard play. Also some "great performances" by Francesco "The Llama" Totti in there...

Leave a comment:

• RingwaySam
    replied
    LMAO gotta love it when Winterburn is squaring up to Di Canio

Leave a comment:

Working...
X