How?
    Originally posted by YYZPICS
    Predictions!

Colts 27-10,

Comment

haha, that Letterman commercial was hillarious

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
        are u okay lol?, its was 7-0 bears, one field goal and that would make it 10, 7+3=10
        It wasnt over because they scored first lol, its 22-14 so now its killed.

Comment

Oh well....Colts won

Comment

The Thunderbirds flyover was insane. Other than that yeah. Too bad about da bears.

Comment

I would like to thank the Colt's MVP player.... REX GROSSMEN for such a great performance of fumbles, picks and sacks.
              O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

Comment

First year of my life I didn't watch the Superbowl. Had much more fun having an airsoft fight at an abandoned school. Didn't care about either team. No feelings what-so-ever for the Colts, and I don't like the Bears.(I'm a Vikings fan) I love the Pats and like the Saints a bit too, so I was looking forward to seeing one of them in the big game.

Anyone got a video of the flyover?
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                  The Superbowl is no good without the Patriots in it. I honestly don't care.

And yes, a JATO from ANYWHERE would be good...especially the stadium
                  Then tell the Patriots to play better next year.

Comment

The Super Bowl wasn't as good as past years...honestly who cares about teams in ajoining states? Besides, the Chargers should have made the Bowl anyway...they were definently the best AFC team...Colts just got lucky

Comment

Nah, according to coach Dungy, they did it because they are all good Christians .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                        Nah, according to coach Dungy, they did it because they are all good Christians .
                        I guess Jesus could have been kickin' back in Miami with some chicas y cervezas...

Comment

Working...
                        X