Anna Nicole Smith is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Nicole Smith is dead

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - Anna Nicole Smith, the former Playboy playmate whose bizarre life careened from marrying an octogenarian billionaire to the untimely death of her son, died Thursday after collapsing at a South Florida hotel, one of her lawyers said.
    Karma? Or a hit?

At least now she can meet her "beloved" husband again...

Comment

Raise your hand if you don't care.

*raises hand*

Comment

Funny, they were making fun of her on the radio this morning as I was heading to school.

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

the minger is dead.
          My photos on J.net

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
            Raise your hand if you don't care.

*raises hand*
            Can I raise two?

Comment

Atleast we still got the pictures:
              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
              - Metzgermeister

Comment

Ok assholes, someone died, not nothing to make jokes about. Even if she wasn't the best person someone died.

Maybe I've experienced death way too much in my life, but no ones death should be funny and it is a very tragic event. Have some empathy for those who are affected. Think how you would feel if someone close to you died and then someone said "I don't care."

Respect...
                Tanner Johnson - Owner
                twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
                  Ok assholes, someone died, not nothing to make jokes about. Even if she wasn't the best person someone died.

Maybe I've experienced death way too much in my life, but no ones death should be funny and it is a very tragic event. Have some empathy for those who are affected. Think how you would feel if someone close to you died and then someone said "I don't care."

Respect...
                  I've been taught that respect must be earned, not given. Anna Nicole Smith hasn't done that. However, I don't think it's nice to make fun of her because for someone in this world (are her parents alive?) she really was somebody.

Comment

Respect...
                    cheers to that. I still don't know why she was famous, and I don't think that society is at a loss in any way shape or form, but you still have to respect that somebody today lost a mother, sister, etc.

Comment

Wow...you assholes.

She wasn't Hitler. I wasn't a big fan of her either, but shes still a person. RIP.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

It sad because she is only appear in Naked Gun 3 movie and tallest model as 5"11.

Comment

i found her gorgeous, her most recent interview she looked stunning if not highly medicated, atleast she picked herself up out of the gutter and made something of her life. I'd prefer to sit down with her than Paris Hilton any day.

peace be with you Nicole.

next trips
                          USA/DXB August.

Comment

Respect...
                            Totally agree with you here Tanner not matter what people thought of her as a person it is still a life that has ended prematurely

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                              Wow...you assholes.
                              Wow, that's mature, resorting to name calling because someone has another opinion than yourself, excellent .
                              I'm sorry, but she was a Golddigger, f*cked around and a drug-addict, to a level where I'm glad that her second son (for which the official father is still not known) wasn't born with any defects. Maybe it's the atheist in me, but really couldn't care less whether she's dead or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X