No announcement yet.

Anna Nicole Smith is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Far too sensitive.........she lived on the hyped Hollywood media and used all the publicity be it good or bad for her benifit.
    You guys are so protective of one of the ugliest women I have seen...and a drug addict to boot.
    What respect can a dumb gold digger expect.........but then again anyone out of Hollywood is untouchable....
    My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Never heard of her, but RIP anyway. She obviously engendered emotions in some parts of the community.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        Wow, that's mature, resorting to name calling because someone has another opinion than yourself, excellent .
        I'm sorry, but she was a Golddigger, f*cked around and a drug-addict, to a level where I'm glad that her second son (for which the official father is still not known) wasn't born with any defects. Maybe it's the atheist in me, but really couldn't care less whether she's dead or not.
        Umm, her "second son" is actually a daughter

Comment

Okay, big deal, still doesn't change about ANS.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Wilson
            Far too sensitive.........she lived on the hyped Hollywood media and used all the publicity be it good or bad for her benifit.
            You guys are so protective of one of the ugliest women I have seen...and a drug addict to boot.
            What respect can a dumb gold digger expect.........but then again anyone out of Hollywood is untouchable....
            how is bad publicity a benefit?

protective? talk out of your own mouth not mine, you want to see an air head thats a real gold digger then go search Paris Hilton...Atleast Anna did an honest days work in her life, loved her children and provided for her son as best she could.

last time i looked i didn't comment on your behalf, don't comment on mine...i've seen far more stupid walking the face of this planet from Hollywood...but it's good to know you take such a strong interest in someone you regard as untouchable. And the drug addict rubbish, being medicated and being a drug addict are vastly different, don't make the mistake of demonizing drug affected people, they're human beings who have weaknessess and make mistakes. if you want to cast the first stone then why don't you put your life on display for us to judge and we'll let you know how perfect you are.

next trips
            USA/DXB August.

Comment

For the very least consider that now there is a little baby girl out there without a mother. It's sad because she has been going through so much lately. Some close to her say that she never got over the loss of her son - that she loved so much, and that she has claimed to be the lover of her life. For the very least, I have seen a great improovement in her in the past years and she did not deserve to die this young. For the rest of you guys - after everything is said and done - she was a woman, a mother, a daughter, a family member and a member of our society - have some compassion. During her life she recieved so many harsh criticisms, let her have peace and some of our compassion in her passing.
              Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

While its a tragedy that She died, I can't say her death surprised me. My thoughts are with her daughter. Hopefully they can sort out the paternity issues and her daughter can lead a somewhat normal life.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                  how is bad publicity a benefit?

protective? talk out of your own mouth not mine, you want to see an air head thats a real gold digger then go search Paris Hilton...Atleast Anna did an honest days work in her life, loved her children and provided for her son as best she could.

last time i looked i didn't comment on your behalf, don't comment on mine...i've seen far more stupid walking the face of this planet from Hollywood...but it's good to know you take such a strong interest in someone you regard as untouchable. And the drug addict rubbish, being medicated and being a drug addict are vastly different, don't make the mistake of demonizing drug affected people, they're human beings who have weaknessess and make mistakes. if you want to cast the first stone then why don't you put your life on display for us to judge and we'll let you know how perfect you are.
                  Quite a rant when you consider I would use the quote function if I were ever to reply to your post or any part of it.
                  This person gained a living by being a public figure, and her death will be treated no differently. She spent her life being filmed and photographed for affection and opinion, and criticism will be a part of the response.
                  There is an unhealthy fascination with these so called “stars”. They strut around demanding to be adored and worshipped, while demanding obnoxious amounts of money and privileges.
                  My opinion is they do much less for society than the important and necessary individual that collects rubbish from your driveway every Monday. It is only the fairytale crap called Hollywood, and the media that continues to promote such garbage.
                  To finish, unless a new forum topic is started my life is not under scrutiny or on public display but rest assured my conscience is clear.
                  My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

^ i did use the quote function...take a closer look.

next trips
                    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Here is the custom built casket for Anna Nicole.

Comment

Working...
                      X