Awesome street racing video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSchraub
    Is the STi able to keep up with the corvette to 160? If so I under estimated the STi.. A 4 cylinder I would think would kind of struggle at top end?
    In a straight line from a standstill the Impreza would have the edge over the Corvette due to it being AWD and it's grip, but I think after a short while the Corvette would come back.

Just found this video btw of a C6 w/ NOS vs STI. Even with NOS the Scooby isn't too far behind!...

Click here to see Video

Dale
    Last edited by G-DALE; 2007-02-12, 23:26. Reason: Included video

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
      Due to the high terrain if I'm not mistaken.
      Yeah your right Sundays one was bloody hilarious!!! Although I doubt they'll be many American guys that like Top gear now...

Comment

Cool video Dale.. Thats impressive. A 4 cylinder...

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
          I doubt they'll be many American guys that like Top gear now...
          I love it probably because I'm European LMFAO

Comment

Yeah your right Sundays one was bloody hilarious!!! Although I doubt they'll be many American guys that like Top gear now...
            Sunday night's special was an absolute classic. Running for their lives through Alabama was brilliant, and "cow juice" in the passenger's seat, hahaha!!

Comment

Here it is for anybody that didn't see it

Comment

I love Top Gear, i just wish i could get it somewhere other then the internet

BTW there are some really weird and scary people in the US

Comment

WTF is so awesome about street racing?? Isn't so awesome when somebody gets hurt or killed.

Comment

LOL street racing is fun to watch...I dunno. Never really done it. Anyway how the eff did this thread get 4 pages :O

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                      LOL street racing is fun to watch...I dunno. Never really done it. Anyway how the eff did this thread get 4 pages :O
                      Been there, done that, may seem fun...but dangerous!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X