No announcement yet.

Britney Spears Shaved Her Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm actually starting to feel sorry for her, just saw some pics of her taking to a 4wd with an umbrella...having those vermin in your face 24/7 would drive you nuts. she's deeply troubled and should be given the breathing space to sort those troubles out. she'll end up like Anna Nicole in a much shorter time frame if people don't back off and give her the space she needs.

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
      As a Jew and one who wears a Star of David, I must say she's a disgrace to that symbol. Not to mention tatooing yourself in the Jewish religion is strictly forbidden.
      I'm not a Jew but I agree, she's a disgrace to the symbol. She's still not a Jew I believe, actually, I read that she broke up with her most recent boyfriend (Cohen) like a week ago or something.

I can see her face in the newspaper saying "Anna Nicole Spears".
      [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe Garcia
        I'm not a Jew but I agree, she's a disgrace to the symbol. She's still not a Jew I believe,
        I heard she was going to convert. I dont have a problem with someone wearing the symbol before they convert, but with her...

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
          I heard she was going to convert. I dont have a problem with someone wearing the symbol before they convert, but with her...
          Well, with her recent attitude... she might convert and then convert back to her original religion within 24 hours.

3 times in a week, I guess she will get out tomorrow

MALIBU, California (AP) -- An appearance in family court sought by Kevin Federline amid a child custody dispute with Britney Spears was canceled Thursday as reports surfaced that the pop star was back in rehab.

Spears returned to the Promises Malibu Treatment Center late Wednesday, according to reports from TMZ, "The Insider" and "Extra." Her mother, Lynne Spears, drove her daughter to the center, "Extra" and "The Insider" said.
          [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            I believe she also shaves her armpit if you mean that .
            Actually, I meant her "leg pit" but I believe she shaves it much more often than her head.

Cheers.
            TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe Garcia
              Well, with her recent attitude... she might convert and then convert back to her original religion within 24 hours.

3 times in a week, I guess she will get out tomorrow

MALIBU, California (AP) -- An appearance in family court sought by Kevin Federline amid a child custody dispute with Britney Spears was canceled Thursday as reports surfaced that the pop star was back in rehab.

Spears returned to the Promises Malibu Treatment Center late Wednesday, according to reports from TMZ, "The Insider" and "Extra." Her mother, Lynne Spears, drove her daughter to the center, "Extra" and "The Insider" said.
              http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Musi....ap/index.html
              I feel bad for the kids. K-Fed vs. Britney.

Comment

Here's my question...how does what happens to Britney affect anybody on this forum?

In other words, who gives a damn?

Comment

Ewa, guess who's back after, lets say, a year?

Its a shame that such a beautiful girl has shave here hair off...

Britney let it grow!!!
                  My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Originally posted by MauwieAir
                    Ewa, guess who's back after, lets say, a year?

Its a shame that such a beautiful girl has shave here hair off...

Britney let it grow!!!
                    Britney? Beautiful? It might be time for contact lenses my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                      or some new eyes altogether!

Comment

Here is a link showing pictures and video of bald Britney going nuts (attacking photographer's car etc) like a feral mongrel that's taken rabbit poison.

Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive latest stories, photos, and video as only X17 news media organization can report.

Comment

or some new eyes altogether!
                          Post one picture of youre girlfriend, ''my friend'' , im sure she isn't as beautiful as brit.

although i have to agree she looks like an alien now..
                          My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                            Here is a link showing pictures and video of bald Britney going nuts (attacking photographer's car etc) like a feral mongrel that's taken rabbit poison.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/bri...tney_rages.php
                            or a woman with serious issues...either way, it's not a laughing matter.

next trips
                            USA/DXB August.

Comment

Here's my opinion:

People need to seriously lay off of her. Shes got enough trouble with Kentucky Fed Chicken that she doesnt need the media all over her. Let her relax, let her get her life (and hair) back, take care of her kids, send them to school (with different names of course), and just make it all go away. I'm sick and tired of hearing this Britney BS.

Comment

Working...
                              X