Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be prepared.

Here at jetphotos we all care of eachother

Thats why I want you all to Be prepared in case of an emergency.

Visit the following website for what to do in case of an emergency.

www.safenow.org

Yeah, I've already wrapped my house in duct tape so I should be safe. Thanks for the info though.

Comment

hahahaha, brilliant

Comment

lmfao, thats a good laugh . Ive always joked about some of these, love when someone does it formally like these

Comment

Hah nice.
          Does anybody have a link to the one that was like that but for airline safety cards?

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
            Yeah, I've already wrapped my house in duct tape so I should be safe. Thanks for the info though.
            I got you beat, I live in Alaska
            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

If you've become a radiation mutant with a deformed hand, remember to close the window. No one wants to see that.
              If you see colors in the sky, grasp your throat and pretend to choke yourself. Girls go for that.
              That closet door in your bedroom leads to the gates of Hell. Don't go there.
              If you are trapped with no hope of being found, amuse yourself in your final moments with shadow puppets.

Brilliant!

Comment

Personally my favorite is:

If you see a terrorist arrow, pin it against a door with your shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                  Hah nice.
                  Does anybody have a link to the one that was like that but for airline safety cards?
                  www.airtoons.com

One of my favorites is the one about hte dwarf. Its horrible, but Ive looked at that same picture countless times and thought the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X