Australian Lesbians...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Lesbians...

Latest breaking news articles, photos, video, blogs, reviews, analysis, opinion and reader comment from New Zealand and around the World - NZ Herald

Female koalas indulge in lesbian "sex sessions", rejecting male suitors and attempting to mate with each other, sometimes up to five at a time, according to researchers.

The furry, eucalyptus-eating creatures appear to develop this tendency for same-sex liaisons when they are in captivity. In the wild, they remain heterosexual.

Scientists monitoring the marsupials with digital cameras counted three homosexual interactions for every heterosexual one.

"Some females rejected the advances of males that were in their enclosures, only to become willing participants in homosexual encounters immediately after," say the researchers.

"On several occasions more than one pair of females shared the same pole, and multiple females mounted each other simultaneously. At least one multiple encounter involved five female koalas.
    wow.... dirty little bears....
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Certainly makes them look rather human. After all, imprisoned folks also often experience a change in their sexuality (whether they like it or not ).

Comment

okay...when you say Australian Lesbians, I think of something else.

change thread title

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPhotog
        wow.... dirty little bears....
        Just a correction, koalas are not bears, not even mammals they are marsupials like the kangaroos.

Cheers.
        TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Originally posted by TAP-A343
          Just a correction, koalas are not bears, not even mamals they are marsupials like the kangaroos.

Cheers.
          I thought Kangaroos are mammals because they're warm blooded hairy creatures. All marsupials are mammals but not all mammals are marsupial...

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
            I thought Kangaroos are mammals because they're warm blooded hairy creatures. All marsupials are mammals but not all mammals are marsupial...
            You are right, thanks for the correction.

Cheers.
            TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

For future reference, if anybody EVER wants me to click on their thread first...this is the title it needs.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                For future reference, if anybody EVER wants me to click on their thread first...this is the title it needs.

I knew the title was a little misleading to y'all, but true as well...
                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Wow weird.
                  BH Airlines A319

Comment

Funny. But I was looking foward to pics of humans...oh well..another time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dantheman
                      Damn, me too!

Comment

Originally posted by Dantheman
                        Speak for yourself.[/Dolphiniczoophiliac]
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                          Speak for yourself.[/Dolphiniczoophiliac]
                          I feel like my breakfast suddenly wants back out again .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                            I feel like my breakfast suddenly wants back out again .
                            These are times where one wishes they had a blowhole.

Of course that isn't what its for. In fact, I can tell you a few things its not for.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                              Of course that isn't what its for. In fact, I can tell you a few things its not for.
                              LMFAO...quite possibly the funniest two sentences ever posted on jp.net

Comment

Working...
                              X