Paul McCartney dead or alive ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul McCartney dead or alive ?

I heard thise story on the TV some time ago. It claims that Paul McCartney from the beatles is dead. You might think how, some people think there is enough evidence.They think Paul McCartney was killed in a car accident. In the 70īs a ''Look like Paul'' contest was orgenasid in the USA but the winner was never releaved but the winner according to some people was William someting. I saw that people sau the beatles have hidden hints around there albums like thise one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywg-PdeGVL0 If you turn the way up at 3:57 you hear : I burried Paul. I found this VERY scary. Allso on the cover of that very same album Paul wears a shirt with the letter ODD on it wich means : Officialy Declared Dead. And if you put a mirror to the logo of the album in the middel you see a date wich according to some is the date that Paul died. In antother song (from the beatles of coure) if you play the tape backward you will hear : Paul is dead, we miss him.

I donīt know what to think of this, So do you think ?

Alex
    Happy Spotting

My pictures on Jetphotos
    My pictures on Airliners

No matter what happens, I will allways support :

Are you kidding me???
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Nope 100% serious
      Happy Spotting

My pictures on Jetphotos
      My pictures on Airliners

No matter what happens, I will allways support :

Comment

The odds of finding an exact look-alike of Paul are outrageous. Add in the odds of finding someone who can also sing exactly like Paul... You may find one, or the other - but never both.

I believe Elvis is still alive more than I believe Paul is dead.
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Given all his troubles with Heather Mills, I'm sure there are times when Paul wishes he WAS dead .

Comment

2Pac's still alive...that's OBVIOUS

Comment

Certainly something interesting to see and check out but im 100% positive he is alive

As flyingpohotg said...Elvis is more likely alive then Paul being dead..in fact i saw Elvis in Vegas!

Alex
              Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by ATrude777
                Certainly something interesting to see and check out but im 100% positive he is alive

As flyingpohotg said...Elvis is more likely alive then Paul being dead..in fact i saw Elvis in Vegas!

Alex
                Did you give him any material for his world famous side burns?

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                  Did you give him any material for his world famous side burns?
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, not from me, i told him it was a gift from you man, i mean you have more then enough to share

Alex
                  Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Working...
                  X