Dogs/cats food recall breaking news found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs/cats food recall breaking news found

I was watching the Headlines News today. They said they found the cat or dog food was rat poison. Somebody worker must've tossed into food processing. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!?!!? My cousin's cat died from food last week. I felt sorry across America cats and dogs are dying for nothing because of one person who does this kill thousand of pets. What the hell? How cruel person do this? Why? The news will speak out from food company and find out what's going on.

Stuart

It doesn’t appear to be deliberate tampering as the pet food that is contaminated came from two different plants. This hints at the raw material being contaminated and right now the source seems to be wheat from China.

Comment

I feel bad for the families of the pets who died as a result. Fortunately my dog doesn't eat the brands affected.

Comment

My aunts dog just died from sudden renal failure after eating the food. He was 14 years old and like a child to her and she took him to the vet for his check up the week before and he was given a clean bill of health. Shows how quick the failures happen and can kill.

My dog (in the same town) had some of the food also, but after hearing of my aunt's dogs death we took him straight to the vet and he is fine luckily.
        Tanner Johnson - Owner
        twenty53 Photography

Comment

Very sorry to hear that. I hope your aunt is taking it OK.

Comment

Damn it, my miniture Dauchunds have been eating this food. They haven't dropped dead, so I think they'll be ok. Otherwise someone would be getting a can-o-whoop-ass.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
            X