Let's buy it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's buy it!!

I was at LHR last week and saw that this house on Myrtle Avenue was for sale. Let's buy it and create a jetphotos hostel or something.
    P.S. I'm p*ssed and the Israel v England game is boring

I dont even want to ask how many hundreds of thousands of ££££'s that house would cost. I was there last year and thought...how great (if your a spotter) it would be to live in these houses.
    On the other hand, I cannot see many people intrested in the property unless they have an avid intrest in avaition?

And yes the game is boring, 85mins gone and STILL 0-0!!!
    Last edited by turbotraker; 2007-03-24, 21:18.

Comment

Not expensive at all for London. Then again, they aint gonna be with a 744 roaring over head every 30s.

Take your pick http://www.findaproperty.com/searchr...=0&areaid=6605
      Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

yeah, all over the world land value near airports is absolute crap. That's why there are some not so awesome neighborhoods that often surround them.

Comment

The scary thing is that for 30 seconds I thought all of us buying that house sounded like a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
            The scary thing is that for 30 seconds I thought all of us buying that house sounded like a good idea.
            lmfao

Comment

at first I pictured something like old school when I read this thread...but with the average age of the forum I think it would be something a bit more like rugrats

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                at first I pictured something like old school when I read this thread...but with the average age of the forum I think it would be something a bit more like rugrats
                Really? I kinda had something to the effect of "Peewee's Playhouse" in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                  f***in creepy

Comment

That property is in the region of £250,000-£300,00.

It may be under the flight path but it is very well located for local transport like the buses and the underground not to mention the excellent road links from the area.

Matt
                    http://matthew-taylor.fotopic.net/ for my personal gallery.

Comment

Kinda off topic but is living in UK - London like very expensive and is it easy to move into London if you have Canadian citizenship ? I mean is stuff as expensive as i.e. in Italy where a glass of beer is around 8 euros ?

Comment

London's very expensive for living. Many jobs in London offer a London allowance/weighting to the salary to help people out, usually a couple of thousand pounds a year extra.
                        Where I live now (3 hrs drive from London) is a lot cheaper, and i can afford to live a more comfortable life without having to spend thousands on rent, travel etc.

Comment

There are some great homes in East Boston and Winthrop that have excellent views over the water and to the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                            Eh, it'd make sexytime that much more interesting if all the furniture could talk.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                              ...if all the furniture could talk.
                              that can be arranged.....

Comment

Working...
                              X