What did you do for April Fools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you do for April Fools?

I engaged in some forum jokes. I did one here but it was deleted haha. "US Airways to Announce Aquisition of Northwest Airlines Monday." Guess the mods didn't like it...

Nothing at all. April Fools is overrated, IMHO.

Comment

I breathed. It was pretty sweet.

Comment

Your mother, Trebek.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
          Your mother, Trebek.

Freaking great.

Comment

SOmebody made an april'sfool prank at my work about me, saying that it was my last day yesterday on notes on Memo-boards. Everybody walked up to me, asking what I'm gonna do now, looking for a job, hired somewhere else, vacation, all that stuff. Who pranked me? I still don't know. I'm still going to work tomorrow though. lol
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
              SOmebody made an april'sfool prank at my work about me, saying that it was my last day yesterday on notes on Memo-boards. Everybody walked up to me, asking what I'm gonna do now, looking for a job, hired somewhere else, vacation, all that stuff. Who pranked me? I still don't know. I'm still going to work tomorrow though. lol
              That wasn't a prank, John.

They found the sex tape. I saw it, all the folks here at jp.net saw it, and sure as hell your co-workers saw it.

I like horses too, John, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

Anyway, I DID have a huge thing planned, but I ended up not being able to get up to Folsom(near SMF) to get with my friend and pull this press-worthy thing off. BUT instead of going up there, I was taken to KSQL where my mom got me flight lessons! Ground school starts this Thursday and my first flight lesson in a 172 is Friday afterschool!
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I worked...and watched a student pilot (who was holding short of the runway) make a 180 degree turn and depart off a taxiway that had only 1500 feet remaining before a nice 40' drop-off to a road. Spent the rest of the day doing paper work.
                "I use mulit-billion dollar military satellite systems to find tupperware in the woods."

Comment

Working...
                X