Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Racing Fans?

Hey all,

New to JP.net. Besides aviation, I really enjoy auto racing. Anyone out there a fan of NASCAR (JPM), Indy Car (Kannan), Champ Car (Tracy), or Formula One (Alonso)?

Welcome to forums !!
    Fan of Formula 1 here About fours years ago I was a great fan of team Ferrari (with M. Schumacher of course). Then about two years ago I switched to team Renault. Now I'm for Rober Kubica from team BMW. Was really exciting to watch qualifications in Melbourne. Especially that dangerous looking collision with a "flying bolid" lol. I'm also a fan of WRX races. Didn't wathc them that much lately though And of course some otehr less popualr ones like Ford Races or Mini Cooper races lol. And of course I'm a great fan of cars themselves. Driving and checking news in car companies is my hobby Driving my good old BMW 5 and being a great fan of European marks such as Alfa Romeo

Comment

NASCAR- Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Robby Gordon
      IRL- Scott Sharp, Sam Hornish
      Rolex Sports Car Series- SunTrust Racing (Taylor/Angelelli)

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

both a Jeff Gordon AND a Tony Stewart fan..that's rare...Good stuff. Can't wait for the Grand Prix in downtown Vegas tomorrow. I'm psyched up!

Comment

Saloon car racing is what floats my boat http://www.btccpages.com/

Comment

Rolex Sports car series, Scott Pruett

American LeMans Series, Alan McInish

SCCA Speed World Challenge, Chip Herr

Comment

F1: Lewis Hamilton

ChampCar: PT

I also love ALMS & FIA GT.

NASCAR: JPM

Grand Am? Sorry, those 'Daytona Prototypes' are an embarrasment to sports car racing. They look more like scrubbing bubbles than race cars.

IRL? eff Tony George for screwing up the greatest (at the time) racing series in the world all because he couldn't be grand poobah. For that I refuse to watch any crapwagon race.

Comment

MotoGP (Valentino Rossi ), British/World Superbikes, F1, World Rally and British Touring Cars here.

Dale

Comment

Gumball 3000 FTW ! Oh wait, you mean actual racing leagues...

F1: Heidfeld
                  Nascar: Earnhardt jr.
                  MotoGP: I would root for Rossi as well, even though he makes the whole series kinda boring

Comment

F1.....keeping a real close eye on a certain Lewis Hamilton this year...great things ahead for him and McLaren me thinks!!

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                      MotoGP: I would root for Rossi as well, even though he makes the whole series kinda boring
                      Well, I guess it must be hard work being the best...

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
                        F1.....keeping a real close eye on a certain Lewis Hamilton this year...great things ahead for him and McLaren me thinks!!
                        Damn right, finally a British driver who can race and has the backing of his team......that cant be said for Jensen Button....a few lucky results is all it seems he can give every so often.
                        E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Nascar: Casey Mears.... I've come to the realization that real cars turn right more than twice a year.... American Lemans series is pretty tight.... Ferrari Vs. Porsche is always worth the 2.95 a month for speed channel...lol... Into Rally, Motocross, Superbikes (more than GP)... And of corse F1 (altho I'm a relitivly new fan) Amazing stuff... I have to admit, In the States, we are classified as "rednecks" for following racing... But in Europe, if you like to race, your surrounded by classy people.... Go figgure....

Comment

Working...
                          X