Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    And be sure to wash the poop off the car daily or it will damage the paint.

Leave a comment:

• Petertenthije
    replied
    Does the bird actually sit on your car, or in a tree above it or something? If it sits on the car, just place something like a police-stinger on the back. Or simply a 2x4 with nails sticking out of it. Next time it sits on your car will be the last time.

Leave a comment:

• scramjet
    replied
    Those little plastic owls work quite well and are environmentally friendly too.

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    EMU what kind of car is that you have?

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    You could sit atop your car naked wearing a Ronald Regan mask and jump up and down banging pots and pants togeather when it comes near.

Sure fire way to give it-and your immediate neighbors-a heart attack.

Leave a comment:

• Bok269
    replied
    Originally posted by JordanD
    Yes, but I took all my cookware out of the trees.
    Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. It was holes in our porch vs. pans. Pans cost less to remove.

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyingPhotog
    Bird seed + rat poison.
    Cruel but effective. Worth a try ? lolz

Expect other birds from your neighborehood to die as well though. Hahaha

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Bird seed + rat poison.

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    You typed the above statement from within a modest home in Kentucky.
    Yes, but I took all my cookware out of the trees.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Originally posted by JordanD
    "You might be a redneck if...."
    You typed the above statement from within a modest home in Kentucky.

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Originally posted by Bok269
    Is that paint peeling from the crap?

We had woodpeckers. What we were told to do was put an aluminum pan where they would peck on our porch. We put it up, and it seemed to work. Maybe you should try putting some pans on his tree?
    "You might be a redneck if...."

Leave a comment:

• Bok269
    replied
    Is that paint peeling from the crap?

We had woodpeckers. What we were told to do was put an aluminum pan where they would peck on our porch. We put it up, and it seemed to work. Maybe you should try putting some pans on his tree?

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    I have a problem that is really pissing me off. Apparently every morning, a bird decides it needs to perch itself on the southwest corner of my car and crap as much as physically possible. It does not matter if I pull into my driveway or back it in, every morning i come out to find this.

I've spotted the culprit and it is a red breasted robin. I would love to park my car in the garage every day, but we have entirely too much crap in there for that to work. So other than just getting a cover for my car, does anybody have any cheap ideas to get this to stop? I'm willing to try everything at this point.
    Is this an attempt at creating something that will end up weirder/more humorous than the sleep thread?

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Have Hampo stake out your driveway. He'll come up with something to keep that bird busy.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    How about you use a small piece of material like od t-shirt or something to cover this area for night. Where I lived in Poland people used special "car clothes" to cover them for night just to protect cars from bird poo. Btw. is that an Impreza ?
    That's a good idea. I'm too broke to get a full car cover, and he only really craps on that one area. I think I'll give that a shot tonight. Muchos gracias.

And yeah, its an Impreza, not a WRX unfortunately, but I'm still really happy with it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X