Jp.net members meetup, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jp.net members meetup, anyone?

Looks like enough people are interested, so I thought we might as well give the whole thing its own thread, and save Pat's for furthur hijacking.

Anyway, I was thinking the MIA area due to the many surrounding airports and the fact that there is much to do other than spot for people of all ages.(Yes, you can get drunk there too)

Some people I talked to pushed for SFO/SJC/OAK, which would be fine I guess, though I would rather use this as in excuse to fly to/spot at new airports. But thats just me. Of course, I suppose I could show you guys a good time, in the heterosexual sense, sorry Jordan.

I personally will not be able to do it outside of the United States, but for those of you who can't make it here, I suggest making a meetup of your own with memebers in your own country, or near by ones, who also don't have the means or money to attend outside of their area.(e.g. a European meetup, Canadian meetup, ect.)

So with that, lets open up the thread to suggestions, when and where, girls?
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Hey let me know, I'm 18 now, but i have plans until July and then i go to college in September bu I'll be in Chatanooga.

I'm all for a meetup guys
    Bobby DeBarge
    www.debargephoto.com
    http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
    1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

August 2007 is my available weeks. Which city would be up to the majority in here. It will be my first transatlantic flight ever And I can say I'm already looking forward to see this happen.
      Last edited by MaxPower; 2007-04-14, 18:26.
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Any weekend is fine with me throughout the summer, from mid July to Early August I'll be able to attend whenever.
        sigpic

Comment

Hmm I have a trip to California in July and trip to Europe in August though I will do my best to make it to the meetup place ! MIA would probably be the best for me lol

Comment

Chasen or Patryk. you guys come with suggestions and make a poll out of it. Lets see what the people in here wants to go. Me ? I'm all in for MIA too.
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I can do Dublin, Manchester, Prague or Kosice any time in August 2009 hahaha

until then I'm out
              Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
              Forever New Frontiers

Comment

LOL by 2009 Ryanair would be flying transatlantic so it will be much cheapper
                If it's in Canada or US it will be dafinately much cheapper for me as I would drive to the place. If its in Europe/Carrib/Asia/Aussie/Africa or w.e. else I'm not that sure of beign able to afford a ticket.

Comment

I presume that due to my age I am not invited, but regardless I doubt my mom would let me anyway. Unless it were in the New York area.Ill see you at the Paris Air Show 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                    I presume that due to my age I am not invited, but regardless I doubt my mom would let me anyway. Unless it were in the New York area.Ill see you at the Paris Air Show 2009.
                    Of course you could come granted you are able to do so as far as getting there.

What part of CA are you going to be in, Pat?
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL How old are you ?
                      I'm flying to Los Angeles, then going to San Francisco and Las Vegas, then down to San Antonio, Houston, Miami, and up to Toronto.

Comment

15. 16 in August

Comment

Isn't MIA super anal about photography though? I have a feeling it could end up being more at FLL or something.

Comment

We'r going mostly to get drunk and party together rather than take photos, arent we ? :smilewink:

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                              I presume that due to my age I am not invited, but regardless I doubt my mom would let me anyway.
                              Haha yeah, I think we're in the same boat buddy. I just turned 15 like a month ago and although I'm pretty confident I could handle myself flying alone, I doubt my mom would let me. Oh well, I think 16 is the magic number for me though, so not to long now.

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

Working...
                              X