How to almost make yourself look stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to almost make yourself look stupid

At the time I felt like a prune, after this effect wore off I can now see the funny side.

Please rip into me as you see fit.

http://www.rs246.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=60942
    Lee "Shaggy" Shand

LMFAO Shaggy, and what was the chances of that happening?!?!
    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Slim. I have a knack of being in the wrong place at the right time or something like that
      Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Dangerous driving is something to brag about ?!?!?

Comment

The only thing I was braggin about is being a fool. The clue is in the thread title "How to almost make yourself look stupid"
          Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

"after about 3 miles of traffic and me driving up his rear "

"Not fast enough as I whacked it into sport and floored it, he could then not pull away fast enough. I passed relatively easy at but by this time was into the speeds that would see you walking for 6 months"

This is not dangerous driving??????......riiightt.

Comment

James. Pull your head in mate. Its a bloody car forum, for people with very fast cars to talk about, amongst other things, how fast they go. I aint the first and certainely wont be the last to drive up someone's arse. i was not braggin about it, I've driven up peoples arse in a Ford Ka

The point of this thread was to state what I dick I looked. Something you are managing to do here on this thread very nicely indeed.

My last word on the matter.

And there go my chances of ever helping out on JP
              Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Fair enough..I'm just a little worried about the example you are setting to our younger impressionable members. This isn't a car forum afterall.

Comment

Now when police stops me for dangerouse driving I'll blame it all on Shaggy
                  Btw. what are the chances of actually seeing a Phantom when driving a car ? lol lucky you !

Comment

That was the first Phantom I have ever seen. I have seen lots of Bentleys, but never a Phantom. Not one that new.

I have actually been invited over to his house to take a look via the bloke that bought his RS6
                    Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Lee,

I'm as much of a petrol head as you are - Love it when I get a race with a similar powered/expensive car, get that racing adrenaline rush, also get a big buzz afterwards when you win etc. Don't get me wrong, honestly.

However, sitting on a car's arse for 3 miles just because you want to race them is not safe and in my opinion you're making yourself look like a complete dickhead to the diver and to everyone else. Instead just switch into the next lane (sounds like you were on a motorway?), creep up on along side him (he should get the idea) and then go at it.

Alright, I may only be 18 and haven't been driving long but bloody hell, even I know that if you're gunna do it, do it safely. Seriously, it's not big nor clever that you're posting this. And yes, I participate in several car enthusiast forums myself but even there I rarely see these types of threads.

Just shows that it's not always us young divers who are the idiots like people think!
                      Last edited by G-DALE; 2007-05-01, 21:50.

Comment

Yeah I've seen lots of Bentleys too. My neighbour has the Flying Spur which absolutely kicks a$$. I've seen phantom once in my life - a silver one in Washington, in front of the Capitol building.

Comment

Dale, You have to take sitting up his arse with a pinch of salt on this one. I guess I was about 20m behind him.

I guess I could have said, "I was driving closely to him at approx 20m, but in a safe manner, for the most part of the 3 miles we were in roadworks on the M2 prior to services at Chatham where they employ a speed limit of 40 MPH for approx 6 miles, the speed limit goverened by an average speed camera."

I kinda cut it down.

I dont think the driver thouht I was that much of a dick. I am going round his house on Sunday to have a go in his phantom
                          Last edited by Shaggy; 2007-05-02, 07:24.
                          Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Dale, its also good to know that you are a change man and dont support dangerous driving of any kind. Like Street racing for instance

http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37586
                            Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

What did your little moment have to do with street racing? By the sounds of it you only nailed it past him just to try and prove your car is faster. Hardly what you would call a race. And where the hell did I say I support street racing?

Seriously, is that the best come back you can come up with?

Comment

Working...
                              X